Asics Love?!? Where is it?

shoutout to @CE4423  who gave me a great deal on the brazil GT-II's. Really appreciate his service. From one NTer to another 
nthat.gif

Thought I almost snagged a pair of the Miami ECPs for a decent price on eBay (under $350) but the buyer ended the auction. Still on the lookout for a 10.5, even willing to trade some deadstock heat.

Shelflife restocked a couple sizes of the Atmos. Copped 2 pear. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

They'll probably cancel tho.

Last edited:
Shelflife restocked a couple sizes of the Atmos. Copped 2 pear. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

They'll probably cancel tho.
Don't they charge resell prices due to shipping fees and what not?

Bape still coming out with originality...cough...choke,vomit. If I was into camo, maybe...I'll get my tent, sleeping bag, and onigiri ready.

New UBIQ x Asics "speed" collab: Release already this saturday @ EU retailers! Looks promising!

Bape still coming out with originality...cough...choke,vomit. If I was into camo, maybe...I'll get my tent, sleeping bag, and onigiri ready.
says the dude with new runners for his sale in his sig. yoiu wear size 8-12?

Code '10OFF' gets these to £67.50
smokin.gif
Preciate that homie...

I like these more than Diamonds. Couple of friends of mine have GLV and Saga and say the quality of the Diamond GLV is not good. These come with that tumbled leather. perfection. 

Nice shots man!

Too bad the size cw doesn't always like the last shot.

Grey with all white up top! Would have been killer!
Thanks man athough I wish this pair didnt have any 3M haha.  For me a dark grey upper in suede like the first photo would have been much better for me.

Thanks man athough I wish this pair didnt have any 3M haha.  For me a dark grey upper in suede like the first photo would have been much better for me.
Yeah the 3m is OD on that pair. I was thinking all white suede up top. Dark grey up top would have been sick too though.

Back
Top Bottom