Asics Love?!? Where is it?

^ yes agreed, Craze took forever to ship on my first, only and likely last order with them.

Does anyone have or know anyone looking to sell 

Asics GLV Offspring in a 10 or 10.5? If so left me know. 

I'm not sure "random" is the appropriate word for those
sick.gif

Yo know what, I'm gonna go ahead and say this.. Offspring GLV is the best one out of every GLV collab. It's also the only one I kept doubles of

Yo know what, I'm gonna go ahead and say this.. Offspring GLV is the best one out of every GLV collab. It's also the only one I kept doubles of
Really wish I was following kicks as much as I am now when those released. Resellers want way too much 

!!! 250/300 is not bad at all..
That is what I am saying. I will miss my next cop to have them. Happy to have them on the way. Been eyeing since the first day. 

I am really happy with my small GLV collection

I got 2 GREAT GRs (Tropical/Blk and White/Maroon), Whiz, Get Wet, Latigo Bay, and NOW my fav of all  Offspring!!

HA!!! 9.5? :smokin

I wasn't lucky to get a pair when they released. Struck out on all releases :smh:

LMK if you decide to let go a pair :smile:

HA!!! 9.5?
smokin.gif

I wasn't lucky to get a pair when they released. Struck out on all releases
mean.gif

LMK if you decide to let go a pair
smile.gif
yessir 9.5 Too bad you weren't on here when I had 7 pairs and was throwing oops left and right. I would consider a trade but I know the minute I get rid of a pair, I'll wind up messing mine up lol

I'm just trying to save my money before school starts up. 250-300 right now is too much homie
Sound like you got your priorities right. Make the doe first then the price doesn't look like a end of the world price. I had some nice kicks(Js) during college, but after graduation and making money and going back to get my second degree and getting certified, now I  play the shoe game. 

Priorities over everything. 

Back
Top Bottom