Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Chicago: anyone know why St. Alfred hasn't carried the past two collabs? I'd believe the Fiegs went to F and F, but couldn't even find Hanons on local FB groups.

Day 23. My Favorite 25th Anniversary

#25DaysOfAsics

Yall have fun trying to resell the clown shoes

This 25th pack was a real let down. FP was the only shop to deliver in quality and CW
you must have not had a pair of hanons in hand.

my bro got a pair and idk if its cause he has a baby foot, but the suede quality just wasn't there

my size 11 is on the way so we'll see, definitely a great colorway tho

Last edited:
Top 5 Calendar 25th Anniversary Releases:

5. Hanon

4. Hals

3. Mita

2. Packers

1. Foot Patrols

Top 5 Overall GL3 25th Anniversary Collabs:

5. Mita

4. Packers

3. Veggie Tan Leathers

2. Foot Patrols

1. Invincible's "Formosa"

I strongly dislike Bait, but I picked up there collab and it was dope. Super clean. Nice construction. If you like black sneaks this were fire. Hanon are dope but I'm not gonna pay 350. Hooping to pick up foot patrol and maybe Packer at right price.

Teal dragon reissue question. Did they come with one or two sets of laces. If so what colors? Pink and?
This exclusive global re-issue features the same stunning colors and construction that made the original release an instant classic. The design focuses on a vibrant teal color in a variety of textures – soft suede, smooth nubuck, and perforated nubuck – along with eye-catching red dragon accents. Reflective 3M details on the toe and asymmetric netting add even more flair to the classic running silhouette. Two sets of laces are included – flat teal and flat red dragon. A limited-edition set of premium white 3M rope laces that match the shoe will also be available separately.

Back
Top Bottom