Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I have DS pairs of sand layer and sbgt in size 9. I'd be willing to work out some kind of trade with one pair for the new nmd if anyone has or can get a size 9.

I have DS pairs of sand layer and sbgt in size 9. I'd be willing to work out some kind of trade with one pair for the new nmd if anyone has or can get a size 9.
Let me preface this with I do NOT own a pair of NMDs, but from what I've read, I think a size 9 in NMDs would be too big for you ... that is of course if 9 is actually your size in the GLVs? From my recollection, you may be swimming in those NMDs if so.

Let me preface this with I do NOT own a pair of NMDs, but from what I've read, I think a size 9 in NMDs would be too big for you ... that is of course if 9 is actually your size in the GLVs? From my recollection, you may be swimming in those NMDs if so.
yea. NMDs are big. i had 11s, my GLV, GLIII size...**** was flopping around. I bet i could even fit into a 10.

Have 7.5, 10.5 and 11 SBGT. PM me with some offers. I gave up on trying to trade for a 13. 
@MrForce1  may still need  an 11... but he has a 10.5 as well 
ohwell.gif
. Too bad you didn't cop a 10. If the price was right, I'd double.

Got my Sand Layers in today, color and materials are crazy on them. Love when a company smashes a collab in the V cause I rock mine to death.

Thanks for all the comments on the sandlayers vs clots

Seems pretty much even, with the sandlayers edging the clots by a little.

I've already got the clots, so i guess that means i just have to get the sandlayers too.. 
eyes.gif

getting tired of waiting on a pair of sand layers for retail. need a pair of size 9 or 9.5 going to seem if dover or slam jam still dropping them if not got to settle for re-sale smh 

Anybody ordered the sandlayers from highsandlows? Received your shipment yet? Been waiting for like forever

did anyone on here get their sand layer from slam jam was monitoring the site the whole day and apparently its sold out now..

might be a dumb question, but would you guys do a straight trade for sandlayers with special box koyos?

Back
Top Bottom