Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Patta Sample

Put this CW on ANY OTHER MODEL and you have a classic

First Asics! I have a question, do all of the gel lyte Vs have extra fabric where the tongue meets the vamp on the inside of the shoe? Its chafing in the area of the 1st and 5th meta tarsal heads of my foot. Is this common? How do you guys deal with that?

First Asics! I have a question, do all of the gel lyte Vs have extra fabric where the tongue meets the vamp on the inside of the shoe? Its chafing in the area of the 1st and 5th meta tarsal heads of my foot. Is this common? How do you guys deal with that?
I haven't peered under my GL5 to see if there's that extra fabric, though I'm sure it's gonna be there. What you can do is wear a thicker pair of socks, or swap out the insoles of thinner ones that will put some extra space between your bones and the fabric.

Has anyone seen the Spectra Green Kayano in person yet? all the spots that have posted pics make them look really vibrant, except EB. Just wondering if all the other spots are filtering the pics or did EB just mess up and get a crappy shot bc they seem alot more washed out and alot less tempting.

VS Epitome's (and every other shops) pics.

Last edited:
Copping these for $85 shipped.

Even though everyone in here hates respectors, can I get some help on sizing? I'm guessing TTS? 

Also with sizing I don't know how y'all can discuss without mentioning socks. Thin vs. thick/regular socks will make a .5 difference right away on say a GLV imo.

Back
Top Bottom