Asics Love?!? Where is it?

those are real. that one isn't horrible either, I've seen way worse (my own pair included) 

doesn't bother me. embers are one of my top GLVs

tip: if you have the flat laces from the 8-balls they match really well. 

It had thrown me off more than anything. Thoguht they were fake but saw receipts and rest of shoe looked legit.
I didn't realize this was an issue with this collab.

there isn't a way to make it deeper...  it's embossed with a plastic film.  Burning it would just melt it.

Makes sense, did not realize the plastic is part of the process.

I keep missing the Grey RC ....need 8.5 or 9 ...please hit me pm if anyone sees [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Lace length comparison between generic vs. Ronnie Fieg (both originally came from the same pair of kicks Asics Gel Lyte III)

Last edited:
Sneaker politics hit me with a cancelled email on my RC grey asics gl3. They oversold 
tired.gif

Hey, somebody put an offer in messages on klekt from a pair of Asics that I put up in september, I accepted it.

So, once I get the payment on my PayPal I'll sent them to him, however, how do I know somebody won't chargeback on Paypal once he received the shoes? There's an option at shipping that makes him sign for the package, however it's more expensive though, should I take this option?

Thanks

Last edited:
Hey, somebody put an offer in messages on klekt from a pair of Asics that I put up in september, I accepted it.

So, once I get the payment on my PayPal I'll sent them to him, however, how do I know somebody won't chargeback on Paypal once he received the shoes? There's an option at shipping that makes him sign for the package, however it's more expensive though, should I take this option?

Thanks

Always use sig confirmation.

Thanks
yes, but even still only so much you can do. he could say shoes were used/not as described/ not the actual shoes/ etc. PP is very buyer friendly. 

just try best you can to feel out if the dude is legit or a scumbag. 

It's for these reasons i wont sell yeezy's online, too risky for me personally. anything expensive I always try to get a mobile number and text them/ have a convo. if someone talks like a teenager or is asking to hold till they get $$ etc.. thats a no go. 

Thanks guys, repped both. It's not a huge amount, he seems trustworthy but I haven't spoken that much with him and he has zero rep, so do I, but that's not the point. :tongue:

I love my navy pair. Wore it yesterday and this chilly NYC day. Got lots of compliments.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom