Asics Love?!? Where is it?

edit. thanks. threw it in my sig instead

Last edited:
Grabbed some vnds Geminis off the bay for 130 shipped. Hopefully condition is as good as was in pictures

asics-gel-lyte-v-maldives-pack-1.jpg
asics-gel-lyte-v-maldives-pack-5.jpg

pimp.gif

Sigh... I put so much information into the dispute and I still lost. I honestly don't know how Paypal can make a decision like that, now I'll end up with damaged/unwearable shoes and my money gone. Great. 
mean.gif

Didn't even get a view to the unlisted video I included with it.

Never sold anything before and I did quite a lot of research to make sure I had the best possible case incase things went south and what do you know, they go south, and I'm still f'd. Remember guys, never sell anything to somebody without a rep. 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Sigh... I put so much information into the dispute and I still lost. I honestly don't know how Paypal can make a decision like that, now I'll end up with damaged/unwearable shoes and my money gone. Great. :smh:  

Never sold anything before and I did quite a lot of research to make sure I had the best possible case incase things went south and what do you know, they go south, and I'm still f'd. Remember guys, never sell anything to somebody without a rep. :stoneface:

Wow man sorry to hear that.

Sigh... I put so much information into the dispute and I still lost. I honestly don't know how Paypal can make a decision like that, now I'll end up with damaged/unwearable shoes and my money gone. Great. 
mean.gif

Never sold anything before and I did quite a lot of research to make sure I had the best possible case incase things went south and what do you know, they go south, and I'm still f'd. Remember guys, never sell anything to somebody without a rep. 
indifferent.gif
honestly that's how it goes with ebay. i have had a couple disputes go to the buyer. i had one buyer claim i sold them fake jordans with no other proof than "my boy said they were fake" and i posted multiple legit check youtube vid's. pretty much buyer gonna win unless they slip up and incriminate themselves somehow. video of boxing up undamaged shoes is prob your best bet but i still feel like pp would side with buyer. that's just how they are.

honestly that's how it goes with ebay. i have had a couple disputes go to the buyer. i had one buyer claim i sold them fake jordans with no other proof than "my boy said they were fake" and i posted multiple legit check youtube vid's. pretty much buyer gonna win unless they slip up and incriminate themselves somehow. video of boxing up undamaged shoes is prob your best bet but i still feel like pp would side with buyer. that's just how they are.
Yeah, they didn't even bother to watch the video I included. It wasn't a boxing video but still.

So I have 2 pairs of glv's, the bodega get wets and ubiq midnight blooms, both size 11. The get wets fit me fine but for some reason I get heel slip in the blooms no matter how i tie them. Does this happen to anyone else? In midnight bloom or any other glv?

So I have 2 pairs of glv's, the bodega get wets and ubiq midnight blooms, both size 11. The get wets fit me fine but for some reason I get heel slip in the blooms no matter how i tie them. Does this happen to anyone else? In midnight bloom or any other glv?

Get Wets probably fit you better b/c of the thick goretex. For regular GLV's, you may want to try going with a 10.5

Get Wets probably fit you better b/c of the thick goretex. For regular GLV's, you may want to try going with a 10.5
the get wets are good length wise, width theyre only a little snug. I wouldn't want to go any smaller honestly in either shoe. i mean i have 3 pairs of gliiis in 11 and 11.5 and they all fit fine with no heel slip. could it be the neoprene material that the sock liner thing is made of? 

Back
Top Bottom