Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Not sure if posted but bait has 30% off. Picked up the black RC Gel Lyte III for $104.99 shipped 
nthat.gif

size 8, 12 and 13 left. Code ESTR30

http://www.baitme.com/asics-tiger-x-reigning-champ-men-gel-lyte-iii-black-9

Do yall think trading my clots sands with concept embers is a fair one?

You want to trade Clots and Embers for something else?

Or your Clots for Embers? If both are DS id take the Embers. Clots are nice but there have been plenty of sand and wheat releases. I'm still waiting and hoping for a US release for Sands.

Last edited:
You want to trade Clots and Embers for something else?

Or your Clots for Embers? If both are DS id take the Embers. Clots are nice but there have been plenty of sand and wheat releases. I'm still waiting and hoping for a US release for Sands.

My clots, worn once, for his embers, worn a couple of times. Still waiting for pictures of his embers though then ill decide.

I was thinking i already have the sandlayers, so i dont really need another beige pair.

I like my clots. Embers are there whenever. Be patient if you're trying to cop embers because you'll eventually find a good deal somewhere.

They also make fake embers as well I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Clots > Embers

I like my clots. Embers are there whenever. Be patient if you're trying to cop embers because you'll eventually find a good deal somewhere.

They also make fake embers as well I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Ahh alright. Thanks guys for your inputs. Ill just wait patiently for the embers. Yeah heard about fake embers, posted in this thread a couple of pages back iirc.

if you're having trouble with the timer/link, just add a ? to the end of the link ad hit enter again

Back
Top Bottom