Asics Love?!? Where is it?

So kith gave either 3.1 or 3.0 pre sale emails? Thats the #jigset...

If said pre purchase were not size specific or direct URL, couldn't anyone try to order if the page leaked?

So kith gave either 3.1 or 3.0 pre sale emails? Thats the #jigset...

If said pre purchase were not size specific or direct URL, couldn't anyone try to order if the page leaked?

I'm guessing they'll be account specific just like the Madison Jacket preorder release.

i don't agree with this at all.. Go with your normal gl3 sz
Maybe i'm wrong but isn't the regular gl3 size the tts gl3 size ?

This is what i meant when i advised to not go half size up considering that my gl5 size is the same as my gl3 size

This is what i meant when i advised to not go half size up considering that my gl5 size is the same as my gl3 size

This happens a lot. Your reply wasn't specific because you never said tts to what. And you also said they ran big, so that would make one assume you're saying tts to a nike size rather than a gl3 size.

I meant that i went with the same sz as all my gl3 and they're good

i don't agree with this at all.. Go with your normal gl3 sz
This happens a lot. Your reply wasn't specific because you never said tts to what. And you also said they ran big, so that would make one assume you're saying tts to a nike size rather than a gl3 size.
I assumed our friend's question was based on his gl5 tts. Well, sorry for the misunderstanding guys

Someone answered this already but it was a while ago. What is the best invisible socks and where to buy it. Not stance.

Couldn't entrust that type of fate to the likes of public wifi :lol:
Imma be doing the same thing sat while waiting in line for nmds but I'm thinking bout grabbing a proxy server for faster speeds any of you tried this method before.

Can anyone point me towards a person that's familair with japan releases?

I'll be in japan when the camo duck atmos come out and will probably line up for a pair. Just wondering how it works overseas since im not familiar with it lol.

Hoping to at least cop SJS or Super Greens this weekend. If I could get both that would be even better.

so I ordered a pair of silver screens off ebay. I ordered an 11 but received an 11.5 I'm in talks with the seller to exchange the pair as I opened a return request. This is what the seller said: "HI, yes luckily were able to get a pair. So options are can send back for full refund, or we will be able to to express the 11 out tomorrow to you. But the return request will have to be closed as with a return request we will need to accept it soon and cannot send if able to return for refund and have a pair still if that makes sense." I want to treturn these, so I'm going to ask for a return postage slip, as i shouldn't have to pay for being sent the wrong item. Should I be wary of anything if I follow through with what this dude suggests? He has a big store, 99.9% positive feedback and over 13000 things sold so I'm not really skeptical.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom