Asics Love?!? Where is it?

https://www.ruvilla.com/promos/50-for-50/asics-gel-lyte-iii-25th-anniv-tsavorite.html

Tsavorites for $50 - enjoy! 
nthat.gif

Ugh I need that 10, I would cop the 10.5 but the leather liner is too forgiving for me to fit... I might do it anyway :lol:

Edit: just tried to check out and 10.5 is sold out, welp.

Last edited:
Finally got my hands on a pair of these!  Originally "copped" them from a boutique (which shall remain nameless) shortly after they first released, only to have my order sit unprocessed (and money claimed) for 5 days before they notified me my size was unavailable due to overselling.  
eyes.gif
  Meanwhile, in that period, I passed up the chance to procure a pair from 3 other spots, thinking I had minez in the bag.  
devil.gif
  For my troubles, they granted me a 30% off voucher for use at their shop, but after all that transpired, I was over these get wets at least in the interim. 

Fast forward to now...over a year later...and as chance would have it, I stumbled upon a deal I simply couldn't pass. $85 shipped, deadstock.  Bet!  Guess it all worked out in the end, no matter how annoying the initial experience was. Still the best of all the gore-tex releases in my estimation.    

For those still in search, there are scattered sizes of both pairs from the Get Wet pack here:

Last edited:

Finally got my hands on a pair of these!  Originally "copped" them from a boutique (which shall remain nameless) shortly after they first released, only to have my order sit unprocessed (and money claimed) for 5 days before they notified me my size was unavailable due to overselling.  
eyes.gif
  Meanwhile, in that period, I passed up the chance to procure a pair from 3 other spots, thinking I had minez in the bag.  
devil.gif
  For my troubles, they granted me a 30% off voucher for use at their shop, but after all that transpired, I was over these get wets at least in the interim. 

Fast forward to now...over a year later...and as chance would have it, I stumbled upon a deal I simply couldn't pass.  $85 shipped, deadstock.  Bet!  Guess it all worked out in the end, no matter how annoying the initial experience was.  Still the best of all the gore-tex releases in my estimation.    
My favorite Gore-tex pair for sure. They are awesome!

eyes.gif
devil.gif

Fast forward to now...over a year later...and as chance would have it, I stumbled upon a deal I simply couldn't pass.  $85 shipped, deadstock.  Bet!  Guess it all worked out in the end, no matter how annoying the initial experience was.  Still the best of all the gore-tex releases in my estimation.    

For those still in search, there are scattered sizes of both pairs from the Get Wet pack here:
Great pickup!

I just tried to use the code with the Olive Grey pair, but it didn't work. 

eyes.gif
devil.gif

Fast forward to now...over a year later...and as chance would have it, I stumbled upon a deal I simply couldn't pass. $85 shipped, deadstock.  Bet!  Guess it all worked out in the end, no matter how annoying the initial experience was. Still the best of all the gore-tex releases in my estimation.    

Wish I would have gone up a half size in mine.

Finally got my hands on a pair of these!  Originally "copped" them from a boutique (which shall remain nameless) shortly after they first released, only to have my order sit unprocessed (and money claimed) for 5 days before they notified me my size was unavailable due to overselling.  :rolleyes   Meanwhile, in that period, I passed up the chance to procure a pair from 3 other spots, thinking I had minez in the bag.  :evil:   For my troubles, they granted me a 30% off voucher for use at their shop, but after all that transpired, I was over these get wets at least in the interim. 

damn...my size gone :smh:

Back
Top Bottom