Asics Love?!? Where is it?

unDS'd these today wanting to try them out in the rain...too bad it stayed dry

Got my first 2 pairs of the 25th's in. I will be hunting down the rest of the pairs I want

Really hope the laces aren't crazy long on the duck camos but this pic is making me think otherwise

Really hope the laces aren't crazy long on the duck camos but this pic is making me think otherwise

I think they are way to long from all the pics I've seen. Im prolly going to just throw in some flat black waxed laces in them from some other GLIII's I have.

I heard they're trying to get collabs. Of course that happens after I move ... it was slim pickings for even GRs in Houston till about a year before I moved. Miss Htown :\

It's good to finally see Houston getting some love for something. Fourth biggest city in the us and we get shafted for everything. If they do get collabs I'll definitely show my face more.

I think they are way to long from all the pics I've seen. Im prolly going to just throw in some flat black waxed laces in them from some other GLIII's I have.

Long laces are just super annoying
I'll probably go the same route as you if I get them

Long laces are just super annoying
I'll probably go the same route as you if I get them
Modding them's a super easy process though! All you need is a heat gun and some shrink tubing (5mm in diameter or less).

Just cut the tubing to the length of the aglet, heat shrink it at the lace length you like, then lop off the excess lace.

Takes like 5 min to do. I've done it on several pairs of laces and no issues so far.

Further instructions here: http://www.fieggen.com/shoelace/agletheatshrink.htm

Does kith over sell their product?
Yes they do. Ordered a kith Williams  hoody from a restock online couple months back and they refunded me after 5 days since they couldn't find stock in either stores that had them.

Back
Top Bottom