Asics Love?!? Where is it?

wouldn't lie, would've copped if I thought it was like the cockatoo situation, but didn't give it much thought...maybe I shoulda??

Ready for this L 
nthat.gif

C'mon bro. If u knew for a fact that that KS came with a ST pre-buy u telling me u wouldn't have copped even if u didn't like the shoe? Stop it lol

No. I don't like Salmon Toes.

Didn't like them when they first released. Don't like them now.

Yet that little boy up there says I'm some fanboy.

Like I said cop the kicks you like.

I certainly won't cop a pair of kicks I don't like for a chance to cop a pair of kicks I don't like.

That's not the way I operate.

Y'all act like every shoe Ronnie drops is supposed to be fire.

Salmon toes are not fire.

No. I don't like Salmon Toes.

Didn't like them when they first released. Don't like them now.

Yet that little boy up there says I'm some fanboy.

Like I said cop the kicks you like.

I certainly won't cop a pair of kicks I don't like for a chance to cop a pair of kicks I don't like.

That's not the way I operate.

Y'all act like every shoe Ronnie drops is supposed to be fire.

Salmon toes are not fire.

Lmao...Salmon Toes are straight heat! Like Inferno flames [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] This coming from someone who had both NKs, gl3 mint, gl3 coves, LBs, culture shoq 2.0, Rose Gold, and Ultra Marines. Problem is most of those shoes had butt loads of excess glue and some flaws. I wasn't impressed. But I would go apenuts for some Salmons, even though they bleed.

Lmao...Salmon Toes are straight heat! Like Inferno flames [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] This coming from someone who had both NKs, gl3 mint, gl3 coves, LBs, culture shoq 2.0, Rose Gold, and Ultra Marines. Problem is most of those shoes had butt loads of excess glue and some flaws. I wasn't impressed. But I would go apenuts for some Salmons, even though they bleed.
i wouldn't knock anyone for liking them, but for me i'm not a big fan of navy kicks.

i'm super picky with sneakers.

btw for those going for the souvenir jackets, they run small. Similar to Tricos if you have them.
Hi i have gel lyte v the diamond supply ones in a 10.5 that fits perfect and also some regular gel lyte 3 in an 11 that are too big and hurt my feet I was planning on getting the souvenir jacket in a 10.5 but now i am confused because you say they run small, so should i get a half size bigger and go with size 11?

Back
Top Bottom