Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I'm torn rn, I want to get a new pair of glv for my bday coming up and can't decide between getting some offsprings locally just above retail or getting some mita trico's on the bay.  I really want the trico's but i'm only seeing them for 200+ so idk if I want to spend the extra $70 just for trico's.  Are they worth it or should I just get the offsprings and save up for the next release?

Hi i have gel lyte v the diamond supply ones in a 10.5 that fits perfect and also some regular gel lyte 3 in an 11 that are too big and hurt my feet I was planning on getting the souvenir jacket in a 10.5 but now i am confused because you say they run small, so should i get a half size bigger and go with size 11?
you should be safe if you stick with your GLV size

C'mon bro. If u knew for a fact that that KS came with a ST pre-buy u telling me u wouldn't have copped even if u didn't like the shoe? Stop it lol
No. I don't like Salmon Toes.

Didn't like them when they first released. Don't like them now.

Yet that little boy up there says I'm some fanboy.

Like I said cop the kicks you like.

I certainly won't cop a pair of kicks I don't like for a chance to cop a pair of kicks I don't like.

That's not the way I operate.

Y'all act like every shoe Ronnie drops is supposed to be fire.

Salmon toes are not fire.
Bless your half Asian brother on the West Coast with a size 10 Salmon Toes and we can do a Karate Kid collab 
nthat.gif

happy.gif

Lmao apparently I'm blessing salmon toes like Oprah?

Or should we hold a best karate kick video give away lol

I won't be too broken up about it either (I like it, don't love it).  With all of the in store drop notices, it set in pretty early it was gonna be a tough go at it online. 

was bodega really instore only tho...
I tried the variant method as well.  It gives you a cart error ("sorry theres a problem with your cart").  Didn't want to push it any further than the payment method screen, and then be left with pending charges, not on these at least.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom