Asics Love?!? Where is it?

yea. I have the sands in an 11. Not many though. Asia only release so more small sizes. took e a few months to find an 11
He was asking about the lavender colorway, not the sand one.

I think the lavender one was more for the ladies so they stopped at like a mens 10 or 10.5.

He was asking about the lavender colorway, not the sand one.

I think the lavender one was more for the ladies so they stopped at like a mens 10 or 10.5.
they were part of the same pack so i figured same production numbers. Anyways, ive seen 11 and 12s of lavenders in fb groups, although in extremely small numbers. same as the sands

they were part of the same pack so i figured same production numbers. Anyways, ive seen 11 and 12s of lavenders in fb groups, although in extremely small numbers. same as the sands
ahh gotcha 

Didn't think any big sizes of the lavender color existed

anybody got any on feet pics of the gt II high risks? all ive seen are ****** ones and im looking to get some gt II's but im unsure of how theyll look on feet with pants or anything

anybody got any on feet pics of the gt II high risks? all ive seen are ****** ones and im looking to get some gt II's but im unsure of how theyll look on feet with pants or anything
nah but i bought a pair in store and once i tried them on I decided to sell

Walked into local boutique saw these and for 150 couldn't pass

nah but i bought a pair in store and once i tried them on I decided to sell

How come? Just didn't like the look? Bc that's what I'm starting to think. They look great by themselves but from the few pics I've seen they look kinda awkward on feet. Especially with pants or denim. Think it's just the gt ii model?

Love the GT2 model.

I need to re acquire the high risks.

hmm. they look nice from top down view. also much better with pinrolled pants. the pics i saw were without the roll and they looked kinda weird. funny how much that changes the shoe for me

How come? Just didn't like the look? Bc that's what I'm starting to think. They look great by themselves but from the few pics I've seen they look kinda awkward on feet. Especially with pants or denim. Think it's just the gt ii model?
hmm not sure.. Just didn't like the look

Back
Top Bottom