Asics Love?!? Where is it?

These are so dope in person and quality is on point.

these arent so bad

would use the money towards a second pair of squadrons tho

Last edited:
Villa just called asking for my billing info, no wonder I ain't get tracking yesterday :lol:

Does it make me a bad person if I actually like the silo done up with quality material?  

And I'll admit I copped from end, since they were only 116 shipped.  
I love the colour and material as well, and the runner silhouette. Good thing it was sitting, i could debate in my mind whether a US9 or US9.5 would be better. lol

how do the gel lyte runners x solebox fit? asics usually got very weird sizes for me...

in most shoes i have uk 11... but in gel lyte iii i need 12 lol

how do the gel lyte runners x solebox fit? asics usually got very weird sizes for me...

in most shoes i have uk 11... but in gel lyte iii i need 12 lol
Just picked up a pair, I'll go up a half size in GL3s and 5s but I stayed TTS in the Runner. Toebox is a little snug but not small enough that I had to size up. 

Solebox really dropped the ball with the GL3 but I thought the Runner was decent. Very simple colorway (though I wonder if a little baby blue to highlight the Asics stripes would have helped lighten up the black toebox a bit) and nice materials (goatskin leather on the toebox is very supple and lining is leather as well)

Just threw some white laces on a pair of Captain Blues.

Should have done this a long time ago.

Back
Top Bottom