Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Just got me jcrews in. Shape is awful. Gonna return.. I'll keep those white flats tho lol
Is it the overall shoe, or you think it's just the pair?  

Honestly when I was looking at the online pics, for some reason they looked a lot more narrow than other GL3s to me...

Is it the overall shoe, or you think it's just the pair?  
Honestly when I was looking at the online pics, for some reason they looked a lot more narrow than other GL3s to me...
Nah BL said shape was whack too. Btw, both my pairs quality is awful. Asics slippin hard they need to hire me as quality control supervisor

My pair from jcrew is supposed to be in some time today.

Doesn't sound like I'm going to be impressed by them.

yep, i said the same thing.  You know what they look like?  The Mita x Beams Souvenir Jacket - those had the same weird shape problem.
Lately all gl3 collabs have bad shape. It's a pattern. Beams, Packer and now jcrew. Not a good sign of things to come

Hey Asics fam, had a quick question of opinion.
Blessings to anyone that can help out.
please rank the following silhouettes from most comfortable to least comfortable for a long day of being on your feet:​
 ​
GLV, GLIII, GT2, GT-Cool Express, Gel Sight.​

Last edited:
please rank the following silhouettes from most comfortable to least comfortable for a long day of being on your feet:​

I'll speak for the 3 sillouetes that I have.

GLV
GT2
GLIII

I'll speak for the 3 sillouetes that I have.

GLV
GT2
GLIII

What he said.

Back
Top Bottom