Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Oneness might be shadiest shop on the planet. i unfollowed them on all forms of social media. Sometimes they just go on twitter rants and i h=just couldn't deal with it anymore

Last edited:

$160+ship a fair price for DS size? tsavorite+iris? Thinking of getting rid of mine.

DS US11.5 if it matters.

Last edited:

$160+ship a fair price for DS size? tsavorite+iris? Thinking of getting rid of mine.

US12 if it matters.
For both pairs? Seems fair to me. You got yours from Shoe Palace right? So essentially you're breaking even or maybe losing a little?

For both pairs? Seems fair to me. You got yours from Shoe Palace right? So essentially you're breaking even or maybe losing a little?
Yeah for both. Yessir, got em from Shoe Palace early in the sale, so losing maybe 5 or 10 bucks. I was thinking of dropping another $10 bucks off the price if a buyer would let me keep the ropes lol.

Love these at first but now they're meh me to me. Was lucky to trade them for a ds rose gold gt2! 
smokin.gif

The woei samples on the other hand though are a different story. 
nthat.gif

Yeah for both. Yessir, got em from Shoe Palace early in the sale, so losing maybe 5 or 10 bucks. I was thinking of dropping another $10 bucks off the price if a buyer would let me keep the ropes lol.
Haha. I'd just throw them on GOAT/StockX for $125 while you're waiting for a buyer. You'll probably make close to $100 per pair. But that's just me. I've had stuff sell at a small profit that I swore I was gonna lose my a** on.

Haha. I'd just throw them on GOAT/StockX for $125 while you're waiting for a buyer. You'll probably make close to $100 per pair. But that's just me. I've had stuff sell at a small profit that I swore I was gonna lose my a** on.
Hmmm I've never actually put stuff up there, but you're probably right. Gonna check it out thx!

Seems like prices for mossads are going down? Lucky to get a DS pair for 400 shipped invoiced to Canada. Still waiting for ST2.0 to go to 400-450 though. Hopefully! 

Back
Top Bottom