Asics Love?!? Where is it?

seems like prices on volcano 2.0s are going down. negotiating for a us9.5 for 400 shipped to canada. still not jumping on the deal. hopefully it'l go down some more. or i find some desperate sellers out there. lol

I'm not just hating cause I don't have a pair but I don't think many pictures have been kind to them. Especially when compared to the V. Also the retail price was lets face it outrageous. I think re-sellers are finding out there are more people like me than ever before. On to the next. Not paying a dime over retail especially when retail was $250. Too much much stuff drops.

I'm not just hating cause I don't have a pair but I don't think many pictures have been kind to them. Especially when compared to the V. Also the retail price was lets face it outrageous. I think re-sellers are finding out there are more people like me than ever before. On to the next. Not paying a dime over retail especially when retail was $250. Too much much stuff drops.

I like that this is becoming the trend now.

In all honesty shoes are forgotten about in a month. Doesn't matter which one...there is a new hyped shoe right around the corner that everyone "needs".

Would anyone have any info on the asics gel lyte 3 premium pack that's coming out on the 28th of April? I'm interested in purchasing them but I'm located in Canada and I'd prefer not to have to deal with customs as it seems like some of the sites releasing are in Europe.

No prob! I got the bone white, now still BNIB back when they release it paying at retail. Oh well.
Side note, did you ebates 1.5%? Not alot though,addtl $1 disc. Hahhahha.
I actually used TopCashback for 3%. Hey, every dollar counts, lol!

mess around and live in NY or FL and retail was more with tax. $280 shipped tp FL. that basically resell on any other gl3 collab besides a rf collab. 

Last edited:
Are volcano gliii's going for retail yet?

I feel it coming.. Weeknd voice. lol. Honestly the more I see these the more I dislike them in person. Kith hit them with that filter that had everybody going crazy. Be patient, besides the Ultraboost, RF collabs tend to go downward

@zoanthid  so good dude

I have too many shoes but pull these out a lot for some reason.

Lately I've been thinking about unds-ing my kois but still haven't done it.

@zoanthid  so good dude

I have too many shoes but pull these out a lot for some reason.

Lately I've been thinking about unds-ing my kois but still haven't done it.
I get compliments from strangers every time i wear the kois. 

"where can i buy those??"  
happy.gif

I get compliments from strangers every time i wear the kois. 

"where can i buy those??"  :D  

Been holding off bc I was on the verge of selling them several times but can't bring myself to do it
Prob gonna break them out soon

I like that they're returning to the tongue branding on more GL3s.

Agreed. The patches and stuff on 25th Annie pairs are great.

@Umpahimself sweet shots dude
How do you like them? I have a pair on the way.
[emoji]128591[/emoji] Thanks man.

I think they're great personally. Quality control seems top notch IMO. All the cuts and stitching looks very clean. As far as this nubuck, seems nice and soft to me but maybe shorter hair then on the V and that's why it's not "brushable."

[emoji]128591[/emoji] Thanks man.

I think they're great personally. Quality control seems top notch IMO. All the cuts and stitching looks very clean. As far as this nubuck, seems nice and soft to me but maybe shorter hair then on the V and that's why it's not "brushable."

Nice! I'm all about the colorway but all the talk about the materials made me a little worried.

If you can only buy spend 350$ for a pair which one will you get? Volcano 2.0 or Davinci? Volcanoes are ds , davinci are used. 

I'm leaning on davincis coz you dont see them for sale .. But i like to complete my volcano 2.0 pack as well lol.

If you can only buy spend 350$ for a pair which one will you get? Volcano 2.0 or Davinci? Volcanoes are ds , davinci are used. 

I'm leaning on davincis coz you dont see them for sale .. But i like to complete my volcano 2.0 pack as well lol.
That's tough but I'd go Volcanos just bc I like color.

Back
Top Bottom