Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I like the netting on the logo a la Jordan IV, but the cw, as a whole, looks unimpressive to me.

Finally scooped these up:

GT-II - Neapolitan (aka AFEW Uplifting Pack)

ASICS GT-II - Uplifting Neapolitan.png

I like the netting on the logo a la Jordan IV, but the cw, as a whole, looks unimpressive to me.

Finally scooped these up:

GT-II - Neapolitan (aka AFEW Uplifting Pack)

ASICS GT-II - Uplifting Neapolitan.png
Thoughts on them!? I was gonna buy them but waiting for price to come down. Did you pay retail?

532C4778-70EB-4841-8991-BEE2A3A39F45.jpeg

Hey question, I just got these new in box $91 with shipping included. Dont know much about them but i bid and won. Is it a good deal?

Nice!

I like em, jus a lil tight still but they are breaking in nicely.
Hey man now that i tried these on i see what you mean! Super comfortable! I was reading the tag im like damn this mostly recycled stuff im prolly not gonna like it but what amazing comfort didnt even wanna take them off! If these hit the clearance bin ill double up for sure

Anyone want Kobe Beef GLIII, US11.5...Worn but in amazing condition..

I also have the CDG GLIII, DS US12 (they fit more snug than the other new GLIII IMO)...Retail+ship.

Also have End Pearl GLIII DS US11.5 for retail+ship.

If anyone wants all three there will be another discount.

Hey man now that i tried these on i see what you mean! Super comfortable! I was reading the tag im like damn this mostly recycled stuff im prolly not gonna like it but what amazing comfort didnt even wanna take them off! If these hit the clearance bin ill double up for sure
Nice! Glad you’re enjoyin them. Got another pair on the way too lol

Back
Top Bottom