Ask a Guy Who Got Circumsized Today Anything vol. IT'S DONE!!! UPDATEpg16

Some of ya'll all are cartwheeling out of the closet with these requests.
Man got people lookin at me all weird at work for lolin at this 
laugh.gif

Im cut but there is no way I would do it as an adult.

No sharp object will ever get close to my joint on purpose.

16 pages about this man's Johnson, and people in here asking to see pics are the first to throw out homophobic comments. Now i've seen it all. :smh:

So I went to see a different doctor on Thursday to get a more in depth explanation of my options. A female this time, would hit/10. Basically the cream and elasticity would wear off. The slits are horrendous cosmetically. She refused to do them. But yeah, I'm back on for Monday. Seriously gonna do it this time.

The thread developed nicely tho. I didn't know it would take the turn it did but at the same time I DID know it would take the turn it did. Good job. Still waiting on mod approval to post before/after pics.

#TEAMDROPTOP

buggin b....all you gotta do is lotion it up and stretch it out pause and you wouldn't be having these problems..

Ninja, it might be different for you, I don't think OP is black like you, so maybe it's different.

Talking about *****, this might be the only time ninja will accept being black

Last edited:
Ninja, it might be different for you, I don't think OP is black like you, so maybe it's different.

The stretching out process is going to take years from the sounds of what OP is going through.
Advice for others is, when you were fapping back in your early teens, pull back and stretch it out so you won't encounter problems when you hit your 20s'

It's official, just got home from the doc. Still a little sleepy, the topical anesthesia is still going strong so I can't feel a thing right now. Aside from the sleepiness I feel completely normal. No pain at all. I'm interested to see how it feels once that topical wears off. Got my pain pills on deck

one tip I developed :

when I'm out with a chick or whatever and I know hand or mouthskies are imminent, stretch your foreskin out and put a mix of 25% scope & 75% water in "da ninjahood balloon". pinch & swish. drain. towel or air dry (if you're about swinging it around for a few).

her mouth stays healthy and your sombrero is minty fresh.

one tip I developed :

when I'm out with a chick or whatever and I know hand or mouthskies are imminent, stretch your foreskin out and put a mix of 25% scope & 75% water in "da ninjahood balloon". pinch & swish. drain. towel or air dry (if you're about swinging it around for a few).

Bro, you tryna set these dudes up for the wammy. Mouthwash burns ya dam mouth, what you think it's gonna do to ya junk?

Have you looked at it yet? :x

They looked at the dressing and had me pee so I seen it. Looked normal. Haven't taken the wrap off and see the stitches or nothing yet, dreading doing that. All the doc kept telling me is that it is going to look HORRIBLE, just relax and let it heal.

Waiting on further updates...

Only update I have at this point is that I am surprisingly comfortable, no pain, no agitation. Just chilling. I'll post any new developments.

It's official, just got home from the doc. Still a little sleepy, the topical anesthesia is still going strong so I can't feel a thing right now. Aside from the sleepiness I feel completely normal. No pain at all. I'm interested to see how it feels once that topical wears off. Got my pain pills on deck
yesjacknicholson.gif

Welcome to the club!
pimp.gif

one tip I developed :

Your name is doo doo pistols though

Back
Top Bottom