Ask A Hedge Fund Fraud

Damn. I gotta make friends with these cats on here so I don't end up on the Summer Jam screen.

Tears at the summer jam screen reference

All jokes aside, if you just be honest and don't belittle other members I'm sure you'll be fine

The resume of a multi-millionaire.

And it keeps coming don't matter what thread :rofl:

y'all are savages

going in on the homie when you damn well know he can't defend himself and deliver pizzas at the same time

Last edited:
No matter what the truth is, this whole thing is a bad look for NT.

And I feel bad for the guy either way...this is lose/lose for him. It's the Kobayashi Maru.

Last edited:
real talk, where can i go to get that employment history?
Mainly interested in finding what they have on myself :nerd:

All dude did was wanna post his rolls :frown:

Only question I wanted to ask is why not the ghost but #creep NT takes it to a new level.

Hate to see how y'all stalk y'all girlfriends if you do this much for a stranger :lol:

FINRA is no joke.. TERMINATED FOR VIOLATION OF WSP CONCERNING OUTSIDE ACTIVITIES"

SOLICITED R.SEELAUS CLIENT FOR SERVICES OUTSIDE OF THE
RELATIONSHIP WITH R.SEELAUS. FAILED TO INFORM FIRM AND OBTAIN
APPROVAL OF OUTSIDE ACTIVITY PRIOR TO ENGAGIN IN IT.

Only question I wanted to ask is why not the ghost but #creep NT takes it to a new level.

Hate to see how y'all stalk y'all girlfriends if you do this much for a stranger :lol:

You sound like a buster. The majority of this information is just from sec.gov in a quick 30 second search. It takes less time than it took you to make your post.

http://www.sec.gov/investor/brokers.htm

Last edited:
The resume of a multi-millionaire.

Couple things to note:

1. Didn't he always claim to be from/grown up in the MoCo/PGCounty area of MD and I think I remember him saying he ran like an OEM video game accessories and electronics business. Which could explain the Vega Electronics in Laurel.
2. Googled Vega Electronics and it popped up as a residential address, aka a business you could run out of the house.
3. Those restaurant jobs are typical young in-college kid jobs. And all of the locations are relatively close to Fairleigh Dickinson.

But sheesh. Where did that employment history screencap come from? #NT is scary.

dude is a greaseball in that pic with the SLS, there's no way that dude is a hedge fund manager, website is garbage too :lol:

just can't imagine this guy managing "high net worth individuals" no way

Last edited:

it's 2013 my dude; this info can be find in 2 minutes

no one is going Solid Snake into FBI headquarters

These two threads remind me of that one fight scene in the movie kids

Everybody getting in on the action 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
So, did the Porsche belong to him, his parents, or BigLes?
laugh.gif
He did have those license plate tickets for an '07 Porsche, so I assume it's either his or his parents', but he was posting pictures of a Porsche in NJ that JMan was saying belonged to BigLes.  I'm confused man
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

So, did the Porsche belong to him, his parents, or BigLes? :lol: He did have those license plate tickets for an '07 Porsche, so I assume it's either his or his parents', but he was posting pictures of a Porsche in NJ that JMan was saying belonged to BigLes.  I'm confused man :lol: :nerd: ...

They all chipped in to buy it :smokin

Back
Top Bottom