Ask A Hedge Fund Fraud

Side Bar: SFC and Steezy, taking shots at YoungHollywood while he's banned and unable to defend himself is weak.

I've spoken to him personally without any mention of wealth or success. Even so, he's earned it. I don't believe in counting another man's money.

In relation to this thread, YH has proven to be legit.

I'll give GSC the opportunity for vindication.

I said the same thing to him directly in the car thread too.Couldn't care less if he's legit or not, it's just impossible to talk to someone who brings up his wealth when it's completely irrelevant to the conversation. It's definitely not a cheap shot when many NTers can tell you that's what he does. My parents are wealthy, and their @#$@# @#$ neighbors do the same thing YH does. My dad invites them over just to be nice but them immediately regrets it when they start going on monologues about how much $ they made/spent recently

Last edited:
I knew it was a matter of time before the NT analyst noticed the inconstancy's in that original RR post and his responds to the bumped RR post.

But, I do believe OP........
will be on a episode of American Greed for stealing N's grandma's pension to finance his exotic car rental addiction.

I knew it all along. Anyone who works for, or runs a hedge fund sure as hell doesn't have the time to waste on a message board.

They all chipped in to buy it
smokin.gif
I've heard stories of people going into dealerships with multiple co-signers, wouldn't even be surprised
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I'm just waiting for someone to answer 2 things: what happened to the semi-successful clothing line and will we get another Pac album any time soon?

That's all.

JERZEE :pimp: :pimp:

Im more disugsted by bigles for being a reputable dude and cosigning this dude.

Like these _s was giving people advice on stocks playing with people money trying to pull a ponzi here.

Smh :×

Im more disugsted by bigles for being a reputable dude and cosigning this dude.

Like these _s was giving people advice on stocks playing with people money trying to pull a ponzi here.

Smh :×

That's why GSC is trying so hard. He knows BigLescobar's reputation is on the line, and now EVERYBODY knows.

TAN brought me here, you guys are wild scary on digging up info, but honestly you could get any information on anyone on this site with little work.

I said the same thing to him directly in the car thread too.Couldn't care less if he's legit or not, it's just impossible to talk to someone who brings up his wealth when it's completely irrelevant to the conversation. It's definitely not a cheap shot when many NTers can tell you that's what he does. My parents are wealthy, and their @#$@# @#$ neighbors do the same thing YH does. My dad invites them over just to be nice but them immediately regrets it when they start going on monologues about how much $ they made/spent recently

If this isn't the definition of irony, I don't know what is.

If this isn't the definition of irony, I don't know what is.

Dat undercover-undercover humblebrag.

Yeah if ya'll were trying to scam NT'ers SMH..... Thats Low!

That list was something else. Who can get all that info n be so spot on!

Man get it how you live period point blank. We all gotta carry our own crosses on that judgement day, I can't knock a man's hustle. As long as no child or elderly are harmed I'm good

Like I said, Meth needs to expose dudes.

I get that Gold St. was fraud, because he had a lot of us fooled. Even those of us that study finance were fooled because like I said, from what I noticed everything he said checked out when I looked it up or asked my aunt..

But the maker of the list.. That **** is creepy as **** dawg. I thought it was a joke at first.. But then dude started refining it and ****.

Nah b.. I'd go ghost too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom