Ask A Hedge Fund Fraud

Man, just caught up!

Most entertaining NT occurrence in a while.

Looks like we're on course to close the year out with a bang.

Kareem Kirdassi
Sales Consultant
Phone: (301) 215-5410
Cell: (703) 855 - 1598
Email Kareem

http://www.eurobethesdarollsroyce.com/About/

Haha I'm going to call him tommorow. Well its a wrap folks never belive anyone.

Dude was a fraud from the beginning. How the hwvk you got 10 mil but wearing the same beat up shoes and shirt in all your picks. Even people with 6 business such as he say and got millions don't have time for forums like that

And his cheap website. I can make that in 5 min

I got more heat so do jman. I'm going to rerelase these Jordan IV's on him

Me and jman told yaw slurpies he seemed like a fraud from get go. Emma work on his boy next

Last edited:
honestly all this "stuntin" on forums is corny 

I'm sure these guys aren't broke boys but they aren't as ballin as they claim to be

they come here to flex to get attention because in real life they are drake's coffee boy or something

Only if Meth sends me an NT snapback, I hate fitted hats.

How do so many ppl not know about the list?

It's been on here like 10 times. Dude who made it is like herpes.

Every time you think he's gone for good he pops backup again with an updated list.

LOL at all of this......I will address this whole thing one time only and thats it, I dont owe anyone an explanation, but I know how NT loves drama and i have been on NT since forever so I will break it down....

I met Gold St off of NT probably a year or so ago, I think through LAX....The first time I met him he had the Porsche

As far as Im concerned he is a good dude......He wanted to know alot about what I do and my businesses and what not and we talked about doing some work together but so far have done nothing......I am always looking at new businesses and we talked about doing a joint venture to fund and develop new businesses.....I am good at finding new ideas and starting them and people pitch me ideas all the time and he told me he can get money to help fund the businesses so that is what we discussed doing...he got a little ahead of himself and made some threads about how we were going to make a fund and wanted my cosign and stuff but like I said nothing ever came to fruition...the main thing I wanted to get into that he knew about was owning music publishing as that always interested me...

I have ZERO to do with any stocks,investments, hedge funds , or any of Gold Sts business or anything like that......dragging my name through the mud is not right, Nt is better than running with the lynch mob mentality..... I have been on NT over 10 years since the days I was slinging shoes in the Buy/Sell...never once have I ever had a problem with anyone or ever done wrong by anyone on here or in real life.....The List was actually kind of funny in a way because it was so over the top ridiculous, but all of this isnt right....

Like I said, that is the last time Im going to address it, Im out.....

At first he was consigning homie. They both slurping each other now he trying to distant himself from gold

How do so many ppl not know about the list?

It's been on here like 10 times. Dude who made it is like herpes.

Every time you think he's gone for good he pops backup again with an updated list.
can some1 drop the list in my inbox

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh oh.

Brb ill go take tagged pics of my cars and home, do you guys want tagged pics of my girl, too?

Double tag that ish so there are no doubts :lol:

"son was shady the moment I saw that S-curl. fam...you not about to let that soul glo spoil the butter soft leather on those RR headrests!"

IM STILL IN TEARS AT THIS :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Quote of the century hahahahaha

BTW have the NT detectives found Gold on instagram? Does he have one straight flexin on there?

Last edited:
Oh snap....this dude really is a fraud, the way he made it sound him and BigLes was 1 entity, at least that's how I and many NTers viewed it since that thread made a while back...what in the world man....this is embarrassing fam
roll.gif
why can't dudes be content with a mediocre life??...if that's where you at!?....specially on a forum full of kids still trying to figure their life out, look ODEE lame to stunt here and for it to be lies...that's just too much man...

roll.gif
This lol.

Im in college broke and confused.

We would have welcomed you into the struggle club with open arms b
mean.gif

Like Brolic said, im not going to post the list.. And everyone who still has it in their PM's shouldn't as well.

Last edited:
Me and jman should get NT snapback hats for exposing that fraud. We saved some members. A member thanked me cause he said he was about to write him 25k

Me and jman should get NT snapback hats for exposing that fraud. We saved some members. A member thanked me cause he said he was about to write him 25k
#SGFU

lol at sending someone on a sneaker forum money to invest for you 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom