Ask A Hedge Fund Fraud

Dude came in here throwing goldstFraudital under the bus and thinks it's all gravy. Why would you say that you saw his SLS if you never saw it?

What were your motives? I never posted your real name, you know who's name I did post. I just want an explanation as to why you were backing him up so much, if you guys never exchanged 1 single dollar.

Last edited:
as far as best "exposed" threads Mid East Beast has that title IMO :lol:

Last edited:
Yo bros, let's do business. You won't hear from me or see me for about 2 years, but tell everyone that my business is ABOOMING!

Good deal.

Wait a minute, if I'm really on this list now, does that make me an NT legend?

When I hit the heavenly gates will I be cool besides henz0?

:wow:

Guarantee within 2 weeks a new SN will pop up making a thread of the list. Maybe a month since the waiting period is back. It's pretty much the reason the waiting period was brought back IMO.

Just be patient bros. Don't risk getting banned.

Wait... That 30 day bid is back?! :wow:

eek.gif

why dont u respond to my PMs?

This thread is nothing really... back in 05 it was team

Edith getting ran through by the Dom Kennedy, Ben Baller and Dov Charney troika ***** all over this... this is not even close to that

Why did someone take it upon themselves to PM this list out? I received a random PM containing this and just kept it moving.

I just took it as elaborate fiction/creative writing.

Guarantee within 2 weeks a new SN will pop up making a thread of the list. Maybe a month since the waiting period is back. It's pretty much the reason the waiting period was brought back IMO.

The waiting period is back????????????????

:rofl: :nthat:

This thread is nothing really... back in 05 it was team

Edith getting ran through by the Dom Kennedy, Ben Baller and Dov Charney troika ***** all over this... this is not even close to that
Dom Kennedy use to be a NT'er?? why dont i know this?
Why did someone take it upon themselves to PM this list out? I received a random PM containing this and just kept it moving.

lol.... most of us got it.

Wait... That 30 day bid is back?! :wow:

only for General

trolls can still troll elsewhere :lol:

Damn |I

NT is just like JB.... Can't even give us a true to OG retro....

First time I saw it I thought it was someone making things up about people he probably knew very little about.

Take it up w/ Samsung, I'm not able to check my inbox.

I see that I have a msg, tho.

What's going on here? Cliffs? What is this list?
Where is Geronimo to make sense of this?

:wow:

chill bruh, Henzo and NH and Meth are the holy trinity, no room for a 4th there, youll have to settle for being a peasant angel.

"Hyper used to work as an affiliate for Fulltiltpoker which was a well documented ponzi scheme. He put on a front as a high stakes online poker player and told others they can make easy money playing a game to sign them up to fulltilt helping them steal their money."

:rofl:

This is all whoever made this could come up with?

You're better than that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom