Ask A Hedge Fund Fraud

:lol: never lie on NT...the NT detectives always expose ya :nthat:

I think one of the guys who posted earlier said it but, METH, can we please do something like a verification before these "Ask me Iama" threads, a la reddit? They can be really informative and useful for the community, but some fact-checking beforehand would be good.

eek.gif
smokin.gif
 At how this all unfolded within a 24 hour period.  You guys are good!  I admit I was falling for this guys act, kind of wanted to believe this guy was doing so well as a self made person, coming from humble beginnings as an immigrant.  It's the classic American story, that I think most of us want to think is still possible in this country.  In retrospect we should have all been more suspicious, especially the car guys on this forum as most of his pics were pretty bad quality and every month it seemed the guy wanted a new more outrageous exotic.  My biggest problem with this whole thing is that he was freely and openly giving sensitive financial advice to people on an almost daily basis on the financial and stock thread along with various others that likely had an influence on several members.  I think most of us who have started a business know how difficult that proposition is and that success in this setting is rare to that financial level.  Just know guys that it takes a ton of hard work, luck, and time to really attain success like that in our country.  Also in my experience it's the people that don't talk about their money who are really balling, usually the braggarts and the self promoters have little in the bank or blow their liquid assets on depreciable assets like exotic cars and boats.  Save your money guys, it's better than any volatile stock or Porsche.   

Wait a minute, if I'm really on this list now, does that make me an NT legend?

When I hit the heavenly gates will I be cool besides henz0?

:wow:

Naw fam.

I made the list and i have too lottle $ to mention. :frown:

Buy Jamiriqouis diablo alrdy bruh

Last edited:

Naw fam.

Why did you have to bring this up? :lol: That SE30 is so clean :x

My birthday is in 3 weeks, though...

Might have to make a piss poor financial decision :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
where does biglescobar fit in? he saw his cars?  sorry if this has been answered?

He said he saw the Porsche...nothing about the SLS in his last post. *shrugs*

It's just strange how GSC made it seem like him and Big L were business partners. Why let GSC drag your name through the mud for so long when it was all just a front? Whole scenario is beyond weird.

Last edited:
He wasnt draggin his name thru the mud tho... this all popped off n like 2 days haha actually one 24 hr cycle... until then it was all good im sure big les has enpugh on his plate he wasnt eem stressin it... jus some possible someday type a thing.

I absolve BigLes of any and all wrong doing. Hes been out on these msg bpard streets bein a consistant stand up dude for like 10 yrs...

Naw fam.

Why did you have to bring this up? :lol: That SE30 is so clean :x

My birthday is in 3 weeks, though...

Might have to make a piss poor financial decision :lol:

I can get you into the NT Heaven's while on Earth.

Paypal me 1k

*Can take up to 100 years*

Last edited:
LOL at all of this......I will address this whole thing one time only and thats it, I dont owe anyone an explanation, but I know how NT loves drama and i have been on NT since forever so I will break it down....

I met Gold St off of NT probably a year or so ago, I think through LAX....The first time I met him he had the Porsche

As far as Im concerned he is a good dude......He wanted to know alot about what I do and my businesses and what not and we talked about doing some work together but so far have done nothing......I am always looking at new businesses and we talked about doing a joint venture to fund and develop new businesses.....I am good at finding new ideas and starting them and people pitch me ideas all the time and he told me he can get money to help fund the businesses so that is what we discussed doing...he got a little ahead of himself and made some threads about how we were going to make a fund and wanted my cosign and stuff but like I said nothing ever came to fruition...the main thing I wanted to get into that he knew about was owning music publishing as that always interested me...

I have ZERO to do with any stocks,investments, hedge funds , or any of Gold Sts business or anything like that......dragging my name through the mud is not right, Nt is better than running with the lynch mob mentality..... I have been on NT over 10 years since the days I was slinging shoes in the Buy/Sell...never once have I ever had a problem with anyone or ever done wrong by anyone on here or in real life.....The List was actually kind of funny in a way because it was so over the top ridiculous, but all of this isnt right....

Like I said, that is the last time Im going to address it, Im out.....
laugh.gif
 @ this weak block of text, AKA a cop out..  I guess I have one question for you, why didn't you call him out when he made that RR thread?  You knew he was fronting.  Not sure of the timeline of events but he went from discussing making a fund, to starting threads on NT, to buying a RR and you just sat back and thought it was gravy, and now you're upset because we are "dragging your name through the mud"?  No need for a response, but  LOL WUT

Originally he said he saw all the cars. Then he said he saw the Porsche and SLS. Now just the Porsche.

To be fair, GSFraud might manage a HF (albeit a pretty suspect HF) but he's not making anywhere near RR money. Probably somewhere in the $175-$325k range.

Has anyone called Kareem or emailed him a link to this thread yet?
to me @nYcHipHopHippo  closed the deal (if it wasn't closed already).  Gold St. said he was purchasing the RR in NY, why is he dealing with a dealer in MD?

He wasnt draggin his name thru the mud tho... this all popped off n like 2 days haha actually one 24 hr cycle... until then it was all good im sure big les has enpugh on his plate he wasnt eem stressin it... jus some possible someday type a thing.

I absolve BigLes of any and all wrong doing. Hes been out on these msg bpard streets bein a consistant stand up dude for like 10 yrs...

I'm pretty sure it was mentioned a few months back in the RR thread that he was partners w/ Big L. I don't think all of this happened over 2 days...unless Big L had no clue dude was mentioning his name in other threads that they do business together.

Back
Top Bottom