Ask A Hedge Fund Fraud

dude probably just trades his own money with his boys.
the fact that he's gonna be publishing a newsletter or that he's trading SHAK :lol: i've been craving a SHAK burger since the IPO and i'm not even a red meat eater. those are so damn good. best part of Citi Field.

Had me dying at shake shack, then the newsletter, too much. I highly doubt he can effectively pull off any pump and dumps so I assume that newsletter will be a paid subscription. :rofl:
watch him start a chat room next :lol: that'll make the p&d a little more possible.

seriously though, i hate chatrooms that do that. find low float turd stock, buy float, alert it to subscribers, sell them your shares. so grimy.

is superb the same guy who took a pic of a white challenger through the window of the car he's sitting in claiming that the challenger was his?
Wasn't it nomad who posted pics of a Ferrari red thru the window ? Superb haasnt ever posted a pic yet only of Mazda keys

seriously though, i hate chatrooms that do that. find low float turd stock, buy float, alert it to subscribers, sell them your shares. so grimy.

You mean like Mad Money? I had this fool the other week try to get me to buy Iraqi Dinars based off some news letter. Trying to trade currencies but he's going to the mall to exchange physical dollars for dinar at one of those booths. :smh:

You mean like Mad Money? I had this fool the other week try to get me to buy Iraqi Dinars based off some news letter. Trying to trade currencies but he's going to the mall to exchange physical dollars for dinar at one of those booths. :smh:
wow :lol: :smh: i dont wanna name names, but there's a couple of chat rooms off the top of my head i find shady. one is a penny stock one and the other is into "discovering" low float turds. some people might make money with them, but it's not my style.

Where's GSC's office? I'll pay cuz a visit.  It was my understanding he was putting the paper mats down in customer's vehicles and handing them back their keys after oil changes...

Where's GSC's office? I'll pay cuz a visit.  It was my understanding he was putting the paper mats down in customer's vehicles and handing them back their keys after oil changes...

It's just a building with a rental conference room, it's not an actual office.

:lol:

Kinda Makes sense .. Needs to look good to sell the phantoms if he isn't a chauffeur or salesman ? Those suits tax deductible as work uniform?

man i dont get why people lie and pretend to be rich and what not. i could very easily pretend like i get paid big money to write and that I'm crushing it in the market, making 500% returns daily, but i rather just be honest with people and strive toward those levels than faking it for reps and e-love.

plus one to all the transparent NTers that are working at taking their lives to new heights.

man i dont get why people lie and pretend to be rich and what not. i could very easily pretend like i get paid big money to write and that I'm crushing it in the market, making 500% returns daily, but i rather just be honest with people and strive toward those levels than faking it for reps and e-love.

plus one to all the transparent NTers that are working at taking their lives to new heights.
Man **** outta here, we poppin' bottles and models on this side bruh bruh.

Sike. I'm sitting in bed watching YouTube videos after working 9-5 all week.

Last edited:
From what I remember, superb was always at homies throat while many were on the knob
still are

dude you're a fraud

just fall back before I start posting some of your personal info and expose you
uhm ok whatever you say. Go away
Wasn't it nomad who posted pics of a Ferrari red thru the window ? Superb haasnt ever posted a pic yet only of Mazda keys
Your right i posted my buyers contract

I've never seen someone called out this many times refusing to post a pic and still here talking

laugh.gif
secret bank accounts paying 50-60% per year. He won't be back in this thread.
I'm saying. There's no bank on earth paying 3% per month. If that was the case I'd cease doing business and coast forever.
Yaw are clueless

High Yield Investments. These are a few i invest in

https://fin-corporation.com/ --> 1.8% DAILY 90 DAYS

https://unitedhyipleague.com

https://gold-investment-group.com/
Every single one of these sites is shut down.... 

Last edited:
This guy claims to run a hedge fund, investment bank AND a P/E shop?

No dambs at all given to try and make the lies somewhat believable

The The descriptions were so generic

:lol:

@johnnyred I got a $2.5k unexpected check on the mail.

About to open an online brokerage account

**** w/ me, famb ...

:pimp: :pimp:

Who should I go with?

I always thought it was gold Saint capital for some stupid reason

Good thing it was street cause he aint no saint

Back
Top Bottom