Ask A Hedge Fund Fraud

"Hyper used to work as an affiliate for Fulltiltpoker which was a well documented ponzi scheme. He put on a front as a high stakes online poker player and told others they can make easy money playing a game to sign them up to fulltilt helping them steal their money."

:rofl:

This is all whoever made this could come up with?

You're better than that.

PROVE IT'S NOT TRUE OR ELSE

PROVE IT'S NOT TRUE OR ELSE
lol if you play poker that sounds like BS

thought the list was legit but if thats whats on there for hyper lol...

dude musta just saw runner runner with JT and batman

That Form D looks off for a domestic hedge fund - at least from what my clients do

Under 4 you selected "investing" whereas it should be pooled investment vehicle - hedge fund

Under 5 - hedge funds don't disclose revenue and therefore typically decline to avg net asset size

Under 6 you selected most exemptions where it's usually rule 506 and either 3c1 or 3c7

Under 7 with a 2012 sale date would have figured this to be an amendment

Under 9 you're offering equity and a pooled investment vehicle? Usually just a pooled vehicle not equity

Under 16 you're more specific than most hedge funds by actually stating your fee structure

Sold $5m across 20 LPs so avg is 250k which half your min?

Also most cite being the managing member of the GP

I still don't buy it.

He was spot on with YoungHollywood, even tho I don't see anything wrong with the wat he came up. Had ninjahood spot on. Someone posted a thread where Wisepharoh basically said it without saying it.

Did the creator on this list add a lil flavor? Probably but to dismiss that list would be foolish. Look at whats unfolded today.

I still don't buy it.
He was spot on with YoungHollywood, even tho I don't see anything wrong with the wat he came up. Had ninjahood spot on. Someone posted a thread where Wisepharoh basically said it without saying it.

Did the creator on this list add a lil flavor? Probably but to dismiss that list would be foolish. Look at whats unfolded today.
A LOT of that list was on point. 
laugh.gif

Yeah, but NinjaHood's story is common knowledge to everyone on NT. Pretty sure it's mentioned in the user agreement at this point.

Did YoungHollywood admit to any of the accusations before he dipped?
nerd.gif

If it's true about WisePharaoh, then damn. Crazy to think it. I have one of dude's quotes saved in my notes. Get it how you live, but dang.

At the end of the day, it's not for me to judge. I just don't see the point in anyone putting up a front about who they are for the innernetz.

Dude came in here throwing goldstFraudital under the bus and thinks it's all gravy. Why would you say that you saw his SLS if you never saw it?

What were your motives? I never posted your real name, you know who's name I did post. I just want an explanation as to why you were backing him up so much, if you guys never exchanged 1 single dollar.

Yo bros, let's do business. You won't hear from me or see me for about 2 years, but tell everyone that my business is ABOOMING!

Good deal.

Lmao!

Yeah, but NinjaHood's story is common knowledge to everyone on NT. Pretty sure it's mentioned in the user agreement at this point.

Did YoungHollywood admit to any of the accusations before he dipped?
nerd.gif

If it's true about WisePharaoh, then damn. Crazy to think it. I have one of dude's quotes saved in my notes. Get it how you live, but dang.

At the end of the day, it's not for me to judge. I just don't see the point in anyone putting up a front about who they are for the innernetz.
WisePharoah at the VERY LEAST alluded to everything the list claimed more than once on here.

I don't care though, dude has dropped real knowledge on this forum that I've taken with me off the site, no matter what he did to get to where he is, it doesn't change that. 

Last edited:
I just discovered this thread. Came here by way of the Fools Wildin' Thinking They Doing It thread. So much confusion. So many laughs though. PS2 memory cards, GeoCities web page, Soul Glo, African red flag, Summer Jam screen, Tough Actin' Tinactin, and everything else.

:lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Dude gave me motivation to come up with good jokes. Havent had a roast session in a minute. I missed the feel of the insults.

Funny part was...dude wasnt even lying to get up in some drawls. No yamsandwiches. He opted to lie to guys for e-props. What kind of foo foo **** is that. Why he so greasy looking. True story..That grease started seeping through my screen like the water on the ring. How can you function knowing you have to avoid all open flames cuz you're flammable? Dude had the struggle face in that selfie. Looking like you fart under the covers then pull the covers over your head struggle face looking boy. Looking like tito when he found out mike went solo and he just spent his last 20 on that perm face looking boy. You look like you make corn dogs for a living. Nah I bet you're one of those hella shady valet ****** that be pocketing my change and going in my armrest and sneaking a couple of my condoms. Hahaha you definitely look like you would steal condoms from your boy in the face and then lie and say you ain't got none when he realizes he's out of them. You not even taking them to smash. Team captain of No Yams. Hella shady face game yo lol

I literally laughed out loud at me getting my butt cheeks invaded to get in the game. Yall crazy man. I love yall. For the record to be serious for a second but there are a few dudes on here that want to write and direct or whatever. You don't have to be gay or serve yourself up so don't be discouraged. Anyway stay blessed yall peace. And dont inbox me about whether its true or not yall are too gullible.

damn this dude must have found lots of suckers on here.

this is the perfect place to find idiots that are easily impressed by rental luxury whips rented suits and rented broads.

Back
Top Bottom