Ask a Jehovah's Witness Vol. Who's that at my door?

In light of the recent thread that was brought to my attention
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
. I thought it would be cool to answer any questions or concerns that you guys have since I'm like one two thats on NT. Fire away.....

In light of the recent thread that was brought to my attention
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
. I thought it would be cool to answer any questions or concerns that you guys have since I'm like one two thats on NT. Fire away.....

If Jehovah witnessed it, would he testify?

Someone told me back in '96 that he wouldnt.

If Jehovah witnessed it, would he testify?

Someone told me back in '96 that he wouldnt.

If I answered the door in the middle of a conversation that went something like this,
"Hey man your out of toilet paper!"
*Open door then reach out for something behind door*
"It's cool man, I found this bible you can use this instead!"
While wearing my favorite Slayer T-shirt of the Christ Illusion album cover.
What would your reaction be?

If I answered the door in the middle of a conversation that went something like this,
"Hey man your out of toilet paper!"
*Open door then reach out for something behind door*
"It's cool man, I found this bible you can use this instead!"
While wearing my favorite Slayer T-shirt of the Christ Illusion album cover.
What would your reaction be?

Why are there so many Korean JW's?

Do they teach the Korean JW's to go around neighborhoods looking at apt/townhouse/condo callboxes and looking for Korean last names or is that just a tactic that each individual picks up?

When I was in elementary school, I had this one JW kid in my class and he wasn't allowed to participate in class parties (x-mas party, valentines day party, last day of school party, etc... etc...) What do JW's have against elementary school class parties?

Do you guys get to ride bicycles like Mormons do, or are you forced to walk?

Do they teach the Korean JW's to go around neighborhoods looking at apt/townhouse/condo callboxes and looking for Korean last names or is that just a tactic that each individual picks up?

When I was in elementary school, I had this one JW kid in my class and he wasn't allowed to participate in class parties (x-mas party, valentines day party, last day of school party, etc... etc...) What do JW's have against elementary school class parties?

if they come back by just say you never wanna see them at your door again...that simple. in a nice way of course

if they come back by just say you never wanna see them at your door again...that simple. in a nice way of course

Um, well let's start with this what exactly are your beliefs? And why do yall feel the need to spread your ideas door to door?

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

just depending on the territory...find it more appropiate to walk........we dont believe in those holidays. As far as a "last day of school party" thats acceptable so idk what that kid was thinking. There are korean groups in cities, so they look for korean lastnames to find koreans to preach to

Um, well let's start with this what exactly are your beliefs? And why do yall feel the need to spread your ideas door to door?

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

just depending on the territory...find it more appropiate to walk........we dont believe in those holidays. As far as a "last day of school party" thats acceptable so idk what that kid was thinking. There are korean groups in cities, so they look for korean lastnames to find koreans to preach to

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

God's name is jehovah. jesus christ is his son. we dont believe in hell, ad we dont believe that the majority of people that think they are going to heaven are actually going. It was in the bible, jesus admonished us to preach

Back
Top Bottom