Asking 200 Girls For Yambs vol. In Europe

7:06 
pimp.gif

It would be more entertaining to see a celebrity troll like this and see the success rate % outcome.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

It would be more entertaining to see a celebrity troll like this and see the success rate % outcome.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

could you imagine leonardo dicaprio doing something like this? 200% success rate guaranteed.

-sn00pee-

Last edited:
They should be asking fat chicks. I'd say about 50% success rate if the dude is descent looking

I think any time you take a shot you always want it to go in. I believe what are you trying to infer is quality shots over quantity. Same thing with the yambs. Its different for each person. Working at a bar I know a regular who gives no dams and will smash any female with a pulse.

Of all the glrs who said they have a BF, only a handful of them was being truthful :lol:

Australian girls are pretty *****y. So, I'm not surprised they reacted that way.

The funny thing about this whole thing is that a lot of the other girls were VERY approachable. If he just asked them out for coffee or a drink, they probably would've ended up eventually having sex with him.

Last edited:
I didnt watch the whole thing but did he ever get smacked?

I hope he did, very disrespectful.

I didnt watch the whole thing but did he ever get smacked?

I hope he did, very disrespectful.
Yes, he did, but what makes it disrespectful? 

You must have been raised to believe that sex is taboo, no?

I think he would've had better success if he opened saying his hotel was down the block instead of "thought you were cute"

Back
Top Bottom