At a car dealership right now. Am I getting a good deal? Help me out

Originally Posted by Baydestrian408

^ did that for my first car.. walked away they let me go.. couple days later they called me to work out a deal.. dropped the price 4k and threw in some add ons that I wanted for free... which were silver emblems for the whole car (was gold when I bought it).

Exactlyyyy, I did this for my BMW and my Lexus... When I bought my 745, I had them drop it $5k and they gave me 3 free oil changes. With my Lexus I had them drop it $3.5k and they threw in a 5yr/125k mile extended warranty for free.

.....ALLLLLL because I had my mind set on walking away...

^ did that for my first car.. walked away they let me go.. couple days later they called me to work out a deal.. dropped the price 4k and threw in some add ons that I wanted for free... which were silver emblems for the whole car (was gold when I bought it).

Exactlyyyy, I did this for my BMW and my Lexus... When I bought my 745, I had them drop it $5k and they gave me 3 free oil changes. With my Lexus I had them drop it $3.5k and they threw in a 5yr/125k mile extended warranty for free.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Did you buy those used though?

Did you buy those used though?

Damn.. I gotta keep this in mind for when I buy my car next...

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Last time I walked away they left me 5 voicemails within the next 2 days 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Last time I walked away they left me 5 voicemails within the next 2 days 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom