At possibly the lowest point I've ever been

i mean..what are you gonna do? quit? keep it moving and don't let any of that come between you and your goals. Try to focus on them.

We've all hit lows. Trust me it will get better. Do you workout bro? Start hitting the weights or going for runs outside. Put your ipod in and tear it up, it helps me the most when im feeling down. Focus on YOURSELF. Don't try to please anyone else right now but YOU, no females....let bygones be just that. What are your goals bro? Write them down. Start with the most basic $#*% "Today i will laugh 3x" and cross them off as you complete them. Just like NT, reach out to your friends, they will be there for you no matter how long its been since you've last talked. If they aren't, make new ones.

PM me anytime, about anything small or large.

Didn't read all the comments but this is what I think would help u

Stop drinking altogether.
Move in with fam through some money there way. It will help them out and should be cheaper than I belong I. Ur own place

There may be tension but it's fam
Stack money and focus on grades. Work out or jog to relieve stress. Focus on school.

As far as a girl move on. Ur in school do a new girl would be possible just to take a hiatus from girls till u get things on track

IMO. Pm me if anything. I'm not at expert just a man who deals with similar bs and life issues

I look at obstacles in life as life way of trying to steer you in a new direction. All this stuff is happening to put you on a new path. Remember life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it.

Serious question, do you exercise? Physical activity can improve mood, take a walk/run.

Glad you didn't take the "off yourself" route, just imagine how much pain that'll cause your friends, family, and especially your mom.

Since mother's day is coming up, try making your mom happy with dinner, flowers, etc...maybe that'll indirectly help you cheer up.

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

I look at obstacles in life as life way of trying to steer you in a new direction. All this stuff is happening to put you on a new path. Remember life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it.
Learned that over the last 6 months for sure.

Back
Top Bottom