At The Half...........Durant & Green Update

I think the overrated comment was in reference to MJ
nerd.gif
I think

[table][tr][td]K. Durant[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]42:21[/td] [td]18-25[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]5-6[/td] [td]+14[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]42[/td] [/tr][/table]

Wow...kid is gonna be a problem in the L for years to come.

Originally Posted by rocboys

should have been Yi instead of Green. the Sonics gm is dumb.
roll.gif
roll.gif

other than having a lot of people overseas following ur team....there's no reason to take him over green

^^
smh.gif
laugh.gif

[table][tr][th=""] [/th] [th=""]pos[/th] [th=""]min[/th] [th=""]fgm-a[/th] [th=""]3pm-a[/th] [th=""]ftm-a[/th] [th=""][/th] [th=""]off[/th] [th=""]def[/th] [th=""]tot[/th] [th=""]ast[/th] [th=""]pf[/th] [th=""]st[/th] [th=""]to[/th] [th=""]bs[/th] [th=""]ba[/th] [th=""]pts[/th] [/tr][tr][td]N. Collison[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]32:29[/td] [td]8-13[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]-10[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]16[/td] [/tr][tr][td]J. Green[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]38:38[/td] [td]8-12[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]11-14[/td] [td]+17[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]27[/td] [/tr][/table]

Can you reach for a DeAndre Jordan @ 4, maybe even 3? (not necessarily for Seattle, overall) I know, random
grin.gif

Im sure only reason the pick was "questioned" by Sonics fans was cause Green n Durant played the same position, and they had Rashad. I dunnothough...

Originally Posted by we gettin kufi

^^
smh.gif
laugh.gif

[table][tr][th=""]
[/th] [th=""]pos[/th] [th=""]min[/th] [th=""]fgm-a[/th] [th=""]3pm-a[/th] [th=""]ftm-a[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [th=""]off[/th] [th=""]def[/th] [th=""]tot[/th] [th=""]ast[/th] [th=""]pf[/th] [th=""]st[/th] [th=""]to[/th] [th=""]bs[/th] [th=""]ba[/th] [th=""]pts[/th] [/tr][tr][td]N. Collison[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]32:29[/td] [td]8-13[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]-10[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]16[/td] [/tr][tr][td]J. Green[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]38:38[/td] [td]8-12[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]11-14[/td] [td]+17[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]27[/td] [/tr][/table]

Can you reach for a DeAndre Jordan @ 4, maybe even 3? (not necessarily for Seattle, overall) I know, random
grin.gif

posting one game is gonna make you smart. I hope GMs pick players based on one game. Yi downfall is playing in Milwaukee with trigger happy guards.

Sonics wouldn't be in this situation if Yi was in Seattle even if they have the worst record.

Jeff is just a better basketball player than Yi, that's all there is to it.

They mighta questioned it, but I'm sure they're ok with it now

Na Jordan is no way top 5...back end of the lottery material...and that is all based on potential.

Sonics fans questioned this pick, and most wanted Yi

lol. are you serious? where did you get that factoid from? sonics fans are tired of project centers from foreign countries or bakersfield, california. I, forone, wanted the sonics to draft Jeff Green.

^^
smh.gif
laugh.gif

[table][tr][th=""]
[/th] [th=""]pos[/th] [th=""]min[/th] [th=""]fgm-a[/th] [th=""]3pm-a[/th] [th=""]ftm-a[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [th=""]off[/th] [th=""]def[/th] [th=""]tot[/th] [th=""]ast[/th] [th=""]pf[/th] [th=""]st[/th] [th=""]to[/th] [th=""]bs[/th] [th=""]ba[/th] [th=""]pts[/th] [/tr][tr][td]N. Collison[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]32:29[/td] [td]8-13[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]-10[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]16[/td] [/tr][tr][td]J. Green[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]38:38[/td] [td]8-12[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]11-14[/td] [td]+17[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]27[/td] [/tr][/table]

grin.gif

posting one game is gonna make you smart. I hope GMs pick players based on one game. Yi downfall is playing in Milwaukee with trigger happy guards.

It wasn't a response to your Yi >Jeff, it was his numbers for todays game. This thread was made at half time where Kevin n Jeff were wet and now thatit's all ovr...there you have it
happy.gif
Todays numbers

Watson is a great PG for Durant and Green. The Sonics need to draft Beasely, and just run it small with Collison at center. Watson, Durant, Green, Beasley, andCollison is very decent.

Originally Posted by BennyBlanko

lol. are you serious? where did you get that factoid from? sonics fans are tired of project centers from foreign countries or bakersfield, california. I, for one, wanted the sonics to draft Jeff Green.

didn't Sonics pick Green cuz Durant and Green were teammates in high school or something? I like Seattle but their GMs can't let players pick forthem. They rebuilding and drafting some no-name player, nobody is gonna care.

lol. are you serious? where did you get that factoid from? sonics fans are tired of project centers from foreign countries or bakersfield, california. I, for one, wanted the sonics to draft Jeff Green.

didn't Sonics pick Green cuz Durant and Green were teammates in high school or something? I like Seattle but their GMs can't let players pick for them.

They're both from MD...but nah, not the reasoning. Just about every team liked Jeff as about the 4th, 5th or 6th prospect

Personally, Watson is trash and Rose is just a better fit

Originally Posted by allen3xis

didn't Sonics pick Green cuz Durant and Green were teammates in high school or something? I like Seattle but their GMs can't let players pick for them.

They're both from MD...but nah, not the reasoning. Just about every team liked Jeff as about the 4th, 5th or 6th prospect

Personally, Watson is trash and Rose is just a better fit

personally, i agree with you

I say the Sonics get B-Easy and try to find a way to trade back up in the draft and get DJ Augustin....
Doubt they'd be able to secure 2 lotto picks without giving up too much. They got enough expendable big men. Problem is, they're allT-Rash. They'd also have to throw in either Watson or Ridnour. Let's say they get Beasley and DJ and throw in KD and Green. Contract wise, It'dbe tough to keep all 4 guys together in the next 3 years.

Ya'll dudes still pay attention to rocboys?

He thinks Yao is the greatest player in the league and here he's vouching for Yi...put 2 and 2 together people...

Can someone explain Jeff Green's game? He seems good, but I couldn't really tell what it was that he looked for (tonight being the first time I'vewatched him play). Whatever it is, Sonics got a bright future, makes you feel bad for the Seattle fans

durant and green
pimp.gif

the future of the sonics looks great. i hope they can fix their situation and stay in seattle.
and they draft rose with their pick.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

I say the Sonics get B-Easy and try to find a way to trade back up in the draft and get DJ Augustin....
Doubt they'd be able to secure 2 lotto picks without giving up too much. They got enough expendable big men. Problem is, they're all T-Rash. They'd also have to throw in either Watson or Ridnour. Let's say they get Beasley and DJ and throw in KD and Green. Contract wise, It'd be tough to keep all 4 guys together in the next 3 years.

Sonics got phoenix's 1st round this year from the kurt thomas trade. nbadraft.net has it at the 23rd overall and dj augustin going there.

Im sure only reason the pick was "questioned" by Sonics fans was cause Green n Durant played the same position, and they had Rashad. I dunno though...

this was one of the reasons but once the trade came in for green and ray left most people assumed rashard was gone. buzz around seattle was that yi wouldbring in a bigger crowd since there's such a big asian population in seattle. basically do what ichiro did for the mariners and with the team losing moneypeople thought this was a smart play. the gm wanted to build a more versatile team. not lock players into just 1 position. jeff does a lot of things reallywell and fit into that mold he was looking for. that's what he said at least. can't say i'm mad at the pick

Back
Top Bottom