At The Half...........Durant & Green Update

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Can someone explain Jeff Green's game? He seems good, but I couldn't really tell what it was that he looked for (tonight being the first time I've watched him play). Whatever it is, Sonics got a bright future, makes you feel bad for the Seattle fans

He's not great at one thing, he's just very good at a lot of things. He also had to deal with PJ's weird rotations, which he could never settleinto. When he's on the floor with KD, the two were very good. When KD was on the bench and he was in the game, he didn't play so well. The Sonics justneed a friggin' point guard. A floor general that can play with confidence and set guys up. If they get Derrick Rose...look out. Rose may not even have toshoot the ball ever. I'd love to see a lineup of KD, Green, Rose, Collison, and Wilcox. The first three guys would require so much attention that the lasttwo would clean up down below. They wouldn't need a true center.

Beasley is gona be great, but I think he might be a little more perimeter orientated scoring the ball for a PF...I think Rose would be their pick. He really would be the perfect fit and make life a whole lot easier for those two.
Beasley reminds me of Antawn Jamison a little bit in terms of what he'll do offensively in the L...

Yall gotta stop reading anything rocboys says. It's a complete waste of time.
laugh.gif

Sonics got phoenix's 1st round this year from the kurt thomas trade. nbadraft.net has it at the 23rd overall and dj augustin going there.
Thats what I'm saying....Y'all don't think the coud package that pick w/ something else and move up a little bit??? I mean, there is aCHANCE that DJ is there @ 23....But, I wouldn't bet the house on it. Has he even declared yet??? Nowitness you hear anything about him???

thank you ExileUE, no Sonics fan want Green. Inmymind, i said Yao is the best center.

Thats what I'm saying....Y'all don't think the coud package that pick w/ something else and move up a little bit??? I mean, there is a CHANCE that DJ is there @ 23....But, I wouldn't bet the house on it. Has he even declared yet??? Nowitness you hear anything about him???

If they get Rose, why would they get DJ? Douglas-Roberts could possibly still be there, he'll get drafted somewhere inbetween 16-24....

Rose
C-Dubb
Durant
Green

tell me thats not an ill lineup...

and Al Thornton > Green btw

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Thats what I'm saying....Y'all don't think the coud package that pick w/ something else and move up a little bit??? I mean, there is a CHANCE that DJ is there @ 23....But, I wouldn't bet the house on it. Has he even declared yet??? Nowitness you hear anything about him???

If they get Rose, why would they get DJ? Douglas-Roberts could possibly still be there, he'll get drafted somewhere inbetween 16-24....

Rose
C-Dubb
Durant
Green

tell me thats not an ill lineup...

and Al Thornton > Green btw

Nah....I said earlier, that maybe they should draft Beasley and try to move up and get DJ Augustin...

ehh...in this day in age with what CP3 and Deron has been able to do in the league, when you have potentially a star PG on that level in the draft, your teamhas an obvious hole at the position (whereas, they are STRAIGHT on forwards, who all play the same position at that), I dont think you pass on that...

If the Sonics draft Beasley, they'll be the Hawks did a couple years back with all those talented forwards at the same position, feelin dumb as hell theypassed on CP3 & Deron imo...

ehh...in this day in age with what CP3 and Deron has been able to do in the league, when you have potentially a star PG on that level in the draft, your team has an obvious hole at the position (whereas, they are STRAIGHT on forwards, who all play the same position at that), I dont think you pass on that...

If the Sonics draft Beasley, they'll be the Hawks did a couple years back with all those talented forwards at the same position, feelin dumb as hell they passed on CP3 & Deron imo...

i don't think any of those forwards are as talented as Beasley.

DJ, Durant, Green, and Beasley would be an amazing line up imo.

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

ehh...in this day in age with what CP3 and Deron has been able to do in the league, when you have potentially a star PG on that level in the draft, your team has an obvious hole at the position (whereas, they are STRAIGHT on forwards, who all play the same position at that), I dont think you pass on that...

If the Sonics draft Beasley, they'll be the Hawks did a couple years back with all those talented forwards at the same position, feelin dumb as hell they passed on CP3 & Deron imo...

i don't think any of those forwards are as talented as Beasley.

DJ, Durant, Green, and Beasley would be an amazing line up imo.

that is a sick lineup but if the sonics can get rose i'd go for him. word is they don't want to keep kd at the 2 forever. eventually he'smoving to the 3 and jeff should be at the 4. drafting beasley probably means that's not happening. and even if kd stays at the 2 i like collison with rose,durant and green. durant's the #1 option, green's the second. rose would probably be ok with that being more of a distributing pg from what i hear. igotta be honest i've only seen him play about 3 times so i can't say i'm speaking with a lot of knowledge on that. collison wouldn't reallyneed to score except for put backs and such which he'll be ok with.
hmmmm. forget what i said. if the sonics got beasley him and durant are boys sothey'd probably be ok sharing shots with each other and jeff probably won't have a problem being the 3rd option. i'm good with any of those 2

Originally Posted by dreClark

Ehh.... I dunno how long they are gonna keep Jeff @ the 4.

He shouldn't be.

No way...and if so...they better have an absolute beast at the 5.

Back
Top Bottom