At what age will you tell your kids they have to roll up out of your house?

I'll let them stay as long as they need to.
I'd probably never kick them out.
I don't think I could bare the thought of knowing that I kicked my child out on the streets.
Then I'll be worrying about where they are and how they're doing. Feel guilty for it(because that's the type of person I am).

But, I'd make sure to teach them early on that they can't expect me to do everything for them.
I can't always be dependent on me.
They're going to have to realize that they'll have to go out on their own, start a family if they choose so, and go through the exact same thing withtheir children.

So hopefully, they'll pick that up and learn and find the right time when they feel they're absolutely ready to be out on their own.(No lazy messthough).

My only exception to that is if they're using my house to do some type of dirt or anything to that nature.
If that was the case, I'd give them a week's notice to leave my house immediately if they don't get right.
Even if you're my child, I'd show no remorse. That's just unacceptable.
I have faith that my future children won't be that way though.
laugh.gif

until they finish school and get a job

i left my parents house when i was 19 i just liked living on my own better,

the way i feel right now my son can stay as long as he want, fast forward 15 years and i may be singing a different tune.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

When she stops listening and disrespecting me and her mother.....

she gotta roll.
How you gone kick your own 13 year old daughter out like that
smh.gif
that's cold
laugh.gif

^

AY!

i can't be on maury crying talking bout she wont listen to me and beat me up lol.

And they send em to them jails to scare em lol.

i left my parents' house when i was 17. i left 6 months before i graduated high school. i hope i won't end up like my them and be a great parent. if ihave kids i'll always try and be there for them as long as they don't cross any boundaries.

Back
Top Bottom