At what age will you tell your kids they have to roll up out of your house?

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by eight2one

I decided on my own to move out at 18....went stupid crazy dumb with my freedom...6 months to 21 I'm finally learning.

what did you do?
Things I've done since I moved out:
A lot of skeezers....some raw(i just got out of your pull out thread)
a lot of partyin......i mean A LOT
drinkin, i mean insane amounts.....
with the drinkin comes stupids stuff.....soo ive broken sooo much of my own stuff, other ppl stuff, messed up a lot of things and relationships.....
stay up drinkin till 4 am when i gotta be up for work at 7am.....
Spent money on absolutely nothing....I use to be soo much more responsible when i lived at home.
gotten into some fights/brawls...

I decided on my own to move out at 18....went stupid crazy dumb with my freedom...6 months to 21 I'm finally learning.

what did you do?
with the drinkin comes stupids stuff.....soo ive broken sooo much of my own stuff, other ppl stuff, messed up a lot of things and relationships.....
Spent money on absolutely nothing....I use to be soo much more responsible when i lived at home.

So you basically moved out because you had no freedom at home?

18 if they aint actin right or if they have a decent job n they tryna do something wit they life...idk yet way to early for me i gotta get outta college myeslf1st
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

what did you do?

That's what it sound like. Son got it and went crazy. But @%!*.. I feel you tho

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

what did you do?

well yes, that was excactly my deciding factor, no really, it was! My dad always said "my house, my rules", or "as long as you're livingunder my roof", soo i had to abide by it....soo i raised up once i could, and did what i wanted, ya dig?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I honestly NEVER understood the whole move out to get freedom thing.... Most of the things he named I was doin since HS
laugh.gif
. Either that or it wasnt thatserious to move out just to explore

But then again my mother was always more of my sister more than my mother
laugh.gif
so... I always did what I wanted whether she was home or not.

well yes, that was excactly my deciding factor, no really, it was! My dad always said "my house, my rules", or "as long as you're living under my roof", soo i had to abide by it....soo i raised up once i could, and did what i wanted, ya dig?

Thats definitely understandable

They could be 40 and live at home if they want. As long as they are doing something with their lives. I would rather them branch out no earlier than 18 and nolater than 25 but if they don't it is fine with me. No rent either thats coldblooded and heartless to make your child pay rent to live with his parents.

As long as they're good kids and in school/have a job, i would never kick them out or make them pay rent.

as a parent, you have the responsibility to look after your kids no matter how old they are.
my parents told me they want me to be home until i want to leave or get married...
i think ALL ASIANS are like that...i have never heard any Asian parents making their kids pay rent to live at home or anything of the likes.

never. i will raise my kids to be independent and make sure they get through college, i would hope that after being in college and getting a feel for how lifeis on their own, they will continue to work to support themselves and begin their own households,but if they want to come back after school and get on theirfeet or end up going through a divorce or something i will accept them with open arms, just like my mom would do for me. the only way i wouldn't let mykids come back was if they were strung out on crack or something but i'll be damned if i let something crazy like that happen.

Why throw money away by forcing them to rent? I'd let them stay until they're ready to make a down payment on a house/apartment.

Originally Posted by theHBkid

as a parent, you have the responsibility to look after your kids no matter how old they are.
my parents told me they want me to be home until i want to leave or get married...
i think ALL ASIANS are like that...i have never heard any Asian parents making their kids pay rent to live at home or anything of the likes.

That what my pops said. I stay there for all the free livings and foods that it. I moved back to cali when I was 21. After a yr later I still living thefreedom of doing whatever I wants.
pimp.gif

My kids can stay around just as long as they let me hit on their female friends and throw hot sexy parties so I can hit on saidfriends.
wink.gif

I hope my kid intends to move out before I feel the need to kick him out, but I'm thinking 25, who wants to live with their parents at the age of 25?

Back
Top Bottom