athiest wake up

Originally Posted by yankeesfan0130

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Originally Posted by selrahc123

Man look at all the bad things that happen. And most of it happens to people who have never done anything wrong ex- starving kids, mentally challenged, etc.

everyone dies. when your born god knows when your going to die.this life is a test

But doesn't God already know if i'm going to pass or fail.
theres something called free will.its up to you to pass or fail

But doesn't he already know my free will, will lead me to pass/fail?
i dont know everything.im just trying to make the nonbelivers belivers
If you're trying to witness or lead someone to God, doing it this way on NT isn't the best way.

Seriously.

Im kinda athesit even though I have wanted to try the top 5 relegions out for about a year each but really if you gonna do this have a better start than that

did u really expect to convert people with one link?

religion/politics are always touchy .. so you gotta come with an open mind and thick skin

*Atheists

And the songs in the video were dope. "I am the Deen you know, I am the Deen you neeeeeed!".

Originally Posted by Lootpac

Where did the dinosaurs go when they died? Thats where I want to go.

dinosaurs never existed its all a big con o u aint know
eek.gif

anyway since you athiests are ignorant and dont want to accept anything lock this up

You're ignorant for trying to force your beliefs onto others because you won't accept the fact that they already have their own.

We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus, and nonbelievers. We are shaped by every language and culture, drawn from every end of this Earth.

And because we have tasted the bitter swill of civil war and segregation and emerged from that dark chapter stronger and more united, we cannot help but believe that the old hatreds shall someday pass; that the lines of tribe shall soon dissolve; that as the world grows smaller, our common humanity shall reveal itself; and that America must play its role in ushering in a new era of peace. ~ President Obama

This is America, we should be free of religious tyranny. Just because someone doesn't believe what you believe doesn't mean you have theright to call them ignorant.

i aint ashamed what are you saying.this thread is done since you guys have hard heads.

I'm only asking questions to better understand, is that bad? Even the disciples of Jesus asked questions.

Damn Frankie is owning this guy left and right
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus, and nonbelievers. We are shaped by every language and culture, drawn from every end of this Earth.

And because we have tasted the bitter swill of civil war and segregation and emerged from that dark chapter stronger and more united, we cannot help but believe that the old hatreds shall someday pass; that the lines of tribe shall soon dissolve; that as the world grows smaller, our common humanity shall reveal itself; and that America must play its role in ushering in a new era of peace. ~ President Obama
This is America, we should be free of religious tyranny. Just because someone doesn't believe what you believe doesn't mean you have the right to call them ignorant.

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. - Seneca the Younger

smh.gif
Islam is a lot like Christianity in the sense that it's believers try to shove it down everybody else's throats, and if you don't accept it theyview you as inferior.

I had an ex who was a pretty orthodox follower of Islam, her entire family was. The culture surrounding that type of stuff is ridiculous.

In reference to all religions: What's the point of wanting to be accepted by a bunch of people who don't accept others for no reason other than thefact that they don't accept the same things? Religion only exists to make useless people feel important... and for prisoners to make parole.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

newton was not an atheist
Yea and Einstein belived in God so did Galileo and Newton.

Believe it or not but alot of intelligent scientist believe in some kind of God

laugh.gif

Religion is an amazing gift for some, completely useless to others.

Niketalk General forum is not the place to be preaching, however.

I would like to ask you atheists 1 question.

Do you believe you have a soul?
No.

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Originally Posted by asu334

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

newton was not an atheist
Yea and Einstein belived in God so did Galileo and Newton.

Believe it or not but alot of intelligent scientist believe in some kind of God
it would negate their studies
No it wouldnt theres a difference between believe the bible word for word and believing in God

It was some nobel peace winning scientist said I cant remember the quote but basically he said He would be foolish to not believe there is a God

Back
Top Bottom