athiest wake up

I believe in God, but atheists can come back and say, " Believers, wake up!" Then they can give a whole bunch of reasons why you shouldn'tbelieve and yadda yadda yadda.

yankeesfan0130 wrote:
Originally Posted by TheBachellor

yankeesfan0130 wrote:
Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

yankeesfan0130 wrote:

yankeesfan0130 wrote:
Originally Posted by selrahc123

Man look at all the bad things that happen. And most of it happens to people who have never done anything wrong ex- starving kids, mentally challenged, etc.

everyone dies. when your born god knows when your going to die.this life is a test

But doesn't God already know if i'm going to pass or fail.
theres something called free will.its up to you to pass or fail

But doesn't he already know my free will, will lead me to pass/fail?
i dont know everything.im just trying to make the nonbelivers belivers

laugh.gif
@ that epic backtrack. The all knowing "yankeesfan0130" tries to convert everyone, but when led in to a simple logic trap... "man.. I don't have all the answers man!"
laugh.gif

Come on man, you're gonna have to try harder than that. You don't even want me to get in the convo...
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

seriusly dude i wasnt sure about that answer im not like a phrophet or really religous.what i said again im trying to make the nonbelivers belive

Why was I even quoted for this? I didn't say anything about dieing. I would rather be dead than what happens to some people.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

religion FTL, one of the biggest cons in history

what happens if I don't accept Allah, will I suffer eternal damnation?

Originally Posted by yankeesfan0130

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by jeyel

if someone doesnt believe in God, why does that automatically damn them?

i believe in a God that judges people on their actions, not whether or not they claim to believe in Him.

and if my definition of God doesnt match up with yours, am I wrong?

let people express their beliefs (or lack thereof ) .. OP came off wrong by saying that athiests need to wake up

your supposed to belive in god as a duty.some people were never exposed to god so im trying to .nothing bad its for the good of them
What about those who were exposed to God. At a young age even, and lost all faith in the possibility of there being a higher power?
And how can you say what's good for people? You don't speak for God, so if it makes someone happier to not believe, how is it better if the DO believe.

i know i dont speak for god but im pretty sure god will like for me to make the non belivers belive
That doesn't answer my question. My question is:
If it makes someone happier to be an atheist, than to believe in God, why is it better for them to believe?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Man look at all the bad things that happen. And most of it happens to people who have never done anything wrong ex- starving kids, mentally challenged, etc.

everyone dies. when your born god knows when your going to die.this life is a test

I think God has many different ways we can go in our life. Some may lead to death and others may lead to something else. I don't think He creates a being just to be killed at the age of 1. But it is up to you if you pass or fail.

i believe in a God that judges people on their actions, not whether or not they claim to believe in Him.
If someone is blessed with a great family and a very successful life but they don't believe in God but a person who has a rough life 60% of their life and puts full faith into God through trials and tribulations, should they share the same reward?
Yes, because believing in God is end all-be all to rewards in an afterlife.

By your logic:

If someone is blessed with a great family and very successful life and constantly donates to charity and helps everyone around him (and is an atheist), while a murderer right before being put to death puts his faith in Jesus/Allah/whatever, why should they share the same reward? The murderer is obviously a better person for believing in God.
eyes.gif

i said that i said your supposed to belive in god

I'm an atheist and I was almost falling asleep from the lack of drama on NT today.

Thank you for waking me up
laugh.gif

I think God has many different ways we can go in our life. Some may lead to death and others may lead to something else. I don't think He creates a being just to be killed at the age of 1. But it is up to you if you pass or fail.

If someone is blessed with a great family and a very successful life but they don't believe in God but a person who has a rough life 60% of their life and puts full faith into God through trials and tribulations, should they share the same reward?

By your logic:

If someone is blessed with a great family and very successful life and constantly donates to charity and helps everyone around him (and is an atheist), while a murderer right before being put to death puts his faith in Jesus/Allah/whatever, why should they share the same reward? The murderer is obviously a better person for believing in God.
eyes.gif

Why? I thought i had free will?

By your logic:

eyes.gif

No that's not the case. God judges your heart to see if someone is a true believer and truly has faith. Your not judge on your works. It would be too easyto get in. People would fake being nice and kind hearted. That's why God judges you through your heart.

anyway since you athiests are ignorant and dont want to accept anything lock this up
EL OH EL

Edit: OP, why don't YOU stop being so ignorant and won't YOU accept the fact that not everyone has the same beliefs as you.

lllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Why? Are you ashamed of showing your devotion to God?
He must not have realized NT is so strong-willed. And since he has no answers hes giving up and taking the easy way out, instead ofdebating/argueing for his beliefs.

By your logic:

eyes.gif

Why? I thought i had free will?
God gives you the free will to live your life how you want. But if you live wrong then you'll pay for it.

i aint ashamed what are you saying.this thread is done since you guys have hard heads.

I'm only asking questions to better understand, is that bad? Even the disciples of Jesus asked questions.

If u not worshipping supras or Nike Dunks your religion is worthless on here dude
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom