athiest wake up

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

laugh.gif

Religion is an amazing gift for some, completely useless to others.

Niketalk General forum is not the place to be preaching, however.

I would like to ask you atheists 1 question.

Do you believe you have a soul?
No.
So u dont believe in ghosts?

Originally Posted by asu334

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

newton was not an atheist
Yea and Einstein belived in God so did Galileo and Newton.

Believe it or not but alot of intelligent scientist believe in some kind of God
it would negate their studies
No it wouldnt theres a difference between believe the bible word for word and believing in God

It was some nobel peace winning scientist said I cant remember the quote but basically he said He would be foolish to not believe there is a God

laugh.gif

So you don't know his/her name OR the quote.

Excellent.

I don't believe in ghosts, souls, afterlife, etc - none of that mumbo jumbo. We exist for our lifetimes, we do stuff, we die, that's it. If you couldprove to me that there's more, then I'll believe it - but you can't prove it...

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

newton was not an atheist
Yea and Einstein belived in God so did Galileo and Newton.

Believe it or not but alot of intelligent scientist believe in some kind of God
it would negate their studies
No it wouldnt theres a difference between believe the bible word for word and believing in God

It was some nobel peace winning scientist said I cant remember the quote but basically he said He would be foolish to not believe there is a God

laugh.gif

So you don't know his/her name OR the quote.

Excellent.

If I told you Jesus said it you still wouldnt believe it so dont worry about it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I don't believe in ghosts, souls, afterlife, etc - none of that mumbo jumbo. We exist for our lifetimes, we do stuff, we die, that's it. If you could prove to me that there's more, then I'll believe it - but you can't prove it...

So basically life is meaningless to you.

I don't believe in ghosts, souls, afterlife, etc - none of that mumbo jumbo. We exist for our lifetimes, we do stuff, we die, that's it. If you could prove to me that there's more, then I'll believe it - but you can't prove it...

the hell? you live your life while you are alive and die, whats meaningless about that. call me skeptical but i have never seen a ghost anddon't think i will be one when i die.

Originally Posted by dugtrio

the hell? you live your life while you are alive and die, whats meaningless about that. call me skeptical but i have never seen a ghost and don't think i will be one when i die.

man I wish I was atheist I would be goin ham all the time
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dugtrio

the hell? you live your life while you are alive and die, whats meaningless about that. call me skeptical but i have never seen a ghost and don't think i will be one when i die.

man I wish I was atheist I would be goin ham all the time
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
i thought i was the only dude who knew what that meant. but yea, i justlive my life. i don't think anything is gonna happen to me after i die except bio degrade.

lol@ dude wanting this to get locked because people aren't believing him.. Don't push religion onto people, it's disgusting. Just like how atheistsshouldn't push that onto people whom already have a religion. Its just sickening.. seriously, if you were actually closer with God then you'd knowthat. Thanks.

Originally Posted by yankeesfan0130

anyway since you athiests are ignorant and dont want to accept anything lock this up

and people like you are the reason why i dislike all forms of religion. you want to believe in it? fine, does me no harm. but when you start having an agendapushing ppl to be "believers" for w/e stupid reason you have (a non believer isn't going to ruin your chances of getting into your so called"heaven") then, i start having a problem. i had a run in with some mormons this past sunday trying to convert me. i told them before they pull outtheir bible that i didn't believe in god/jesus/religion. dude got heated and i asked him how me not believing is hurting him.. didn't answer, justturned away and left.

laugh.gif

Oh really? Jesus was a carpenter. So...

What I was alluding to is you were commenting on someones posts and the gist of your post was,

"Some scientist who won a Noble Prize said you have to believe in God"

Forgive me if that is a little to vague for my taste. And to offer a counter-point, I am sure there has also been an Atheist who has won a Nobel Prize inscience who refuted peoples beliefs in God.

How so? That is a pretty broad conclusion.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by yankeesfan0130

anyway since you athiests are ignorant and dont want to accept anything lock this up

and people like you are the reason why i dislike all forms of religion. you want to believe in it? fine, does me no harm. but when you start having an agenda pushing ppl to be "believers" for w/e stupid reason you have (a non believer isn't going to ruin your chances of getting into your so called "heaven") then, i start having a problem. i had a run in with some mormons this past sunday trying to convert me. i told them before they pull out their bible that i didn't believe in god/jesus/religion. dude got heated and i asked him how me not believing is hurting him.. didn't answer, just turned away and left.
Well I can answer for my behalf. When I talk to you all about my beliefs and your beliefs I'm trying to inform you of what I believe because Iwant you to go to Heaven. I feel its my duty to try to inform people. If it has felt like I have been forcing my beliefs on you all I apologize. But back tothe subject at hand, I believe we have souls. I believe thats what makes us who we are. Without souls we would have emotions. We'd be like Sunny from"I Robot" IMO.

laugh.gif
Oh really? Jesus was a carpenter. So...

What I was alluding to is you were commenting on someones posts and the gist of your post was,

"Some scientist who won a Noble Prize said you have to believe in God"

Forgive me if that is a little to vague for my taste. And to offer a counter-point, I am sure there has also been an Atheist who has won a Nobel Prize in science who refuted peoples beliefs in God.

I understand it being vague but I was responding to someones post that tried to support the dumb notion that all scientist or philosophers areatheist. I dont really care to try to convert anyone to a non believer or believer but I look at atheism as a religion also because atheist "BELIEVE"there is no God. Maybe not a religion by definition but the philosophies are the same because many people believe in Jesus and dont considered themselves partof a religion.

Like my favorite athiest bill maher says "Im not saying theres no God Im just saying I dont know, nothing logically gives me a reason to believe in onetho"

Back
Top Bottom