Athlete that you hated the most while they played for your fav team?

KWAME...both for my Lakers and niners
sick.gif

ALL-TIME MOST HATED NATIONAL
258479064_5181152b50.jpg

ROBERT FICK. BUM.
smh.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif

currently, i dislike lo duca and am not a fan of matt chico and austin kearns.

luke-walton.jpg

I hate him
tired.gif
mad.gif
,whenever I see him touch the ball, I say, "look and pass" No shooting allowed for him...unless it is a lay-up, then it's a maybe
grin.gif

Kwame Brown, Brian Cook, Greg Foster while they were on the Lakers
Ramon Ortiz when he was with the Angels
Ryan Leaf with the Chargers

I would do anything for this crum to be on someone else's team and drop a pass on 3rd and 2.
12515fec3c66c2a3748eab8aa77328cf73abc47.pjpg

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

610x.jpg

kwame, smush and cook
smh.gif

sick.gif
Holy mother of god.

I would have to add Doug Christie and Samaki (sp?) Walker. Antoine is not the worst Walker.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
@ those 3 wearing purple and gold and at the court all at the same time
sick.gif

78347334.jpg

I used to hate playing against dudes like this in high school ... Hit acouple shots here and there and feel the need to run their mouths when you're goinfor 25 on him alone... and I hate floppers, but he's on my squad so I respect his game ...

thumb121207PC_AndruwJones.jpg

He needs to start juicin again or something ...

Samaki Walker... I remember I'd use to watch the Lakers play and he would continually miss layups and go in the paint like he was 2 feet tall.

Samaki Walker... I remember I'd use to watch the Lakers play and he would continually miss layups and go in the paint like he was 2 feet tall.

There was this cat named Derrick Chievous that played fot the Houston Rockets back in the day.
He used to shoot freethrows with his mouth gaped wide open and wear band-aids on his face. I was always smdh at that dude.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

2004030163.jpg

09000d5d8059e69a_gallery_600.jpg

need i say more
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
not at all...so glad he gone...%$$%%$ bum...how you gonna be aCB and have worse coverage skills than Roy? You're a %$$%%$ CORNERBACK...ya whole twatdamn JOB is coverage!!! He's a safety, what's your excuse,%*#$ boi? I hope the stupid @%* Texans have fun with him...20 mil...5 mil a year...%*#$ is they problem!? That's like $1,257 dollars per burnin 4 the next4 years...
smh.gif
Good riddance...word 2 Green Day...

westbrook.jpg

jeff_george.jpg

PH2006061701085.jpg

small_05holdman.jpg

http://www.********.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/NJOGEFKNLLME/71220985lloyd2.jpg

407302m.jpg

http://www.********.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/ABGLHFKCAIGI/HarrisWaltMinn222.jpg

Originally Posted by SantaRosaWarriorFan

derek fisher
bob sura
troy murphy after he turned into a little girl
mike dunleavy jr
eduardo najera
eric dampier
adonal foyle...yeah I said it

eek.gif

Woah, SantaRosa sighting!

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

Originally Posted by Pmighty

2004030163.jpg

09000d5d8059e69a_gallery_600.jpg

need i say more
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
not at all...so glad he gone...%$$%%$ bum...how you gonna be a CB and have worse coverage skills than Roy? You're a %$$%%$ CORNERBACK...ya whole twatdamn JOB is coverage!!! He's a safety, what's your excuse, %*#$ boi? I hope the stupid @%* Texans have fun with him...20 mil...5 mil a year...%*#$ is they problem!? That's like $1,257 dollars per burnin 4 the next 4 years...
smh.gif
Good riddance...word 2 Green Day...

man i cant even put into words how i feel about dude. Between him, romo, and pat crayton in the playoffs had to be on of the worst L's in a while. Itwas like whenever dude was on the field jus throw his direction good things will happen. 1st down, touchdown, facemask, p.i. somethin will happen. With the waythings have been goin he'll mess around and be (insert fav corner) reshean mathis in a texan uniform. see randy moss from oak to n.e.

Back
Top Bottom