Athletes You Root For That Aren't That Good?

Spencer Hawes, Stuckey, martell Webster. Basically anyone that's from the state of Washington. (homer)

The Sacramento Kings and the majority of white guys in the NBA
ohwell.gif

telfair-736485.jpg

Still got hope he'll be a "decent" player...i felt like the TWolves gave him a raw deal...he was productive for them. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mogzz04

telfair-736485.jpg

Still got hope he'll be a "decent" player...i felt like the TWolves gave him a raw deal...he was productive for them. 
ohwell.gif

Bassy will always be a legend in my mind

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

ap-201112202120768216996.jpg

Wait...so, Shannon Brown or Bird man
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
?
For me...

chris-ogbonnaya.jpg
chrisO.jpg

I'm not saying Chris Ogbonnaya's not good, I just think with the handful of opportunities he's had, he hasn't completely taken advantage of them.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

The Man, The Myth, The Legend...Brian Scalabrine
 anyone know where I can get a Celtics Scalabrine jersey?
Didn't get around fast enough to get a clearance deal from the Celtics.com after he signed w/ the bulls

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Amir Khan

Amir Khan isn't weak though.

He's not weak nor is he "not good" however.
His pro career has been a tad bit disappointing and I am salty that he's busy holding Manny's manhood and living in his shadow. Dude needs to step out of his shadow and carve out his own career. 

I think Roach and Co are actually holding my dude back. Right now he's not as good as he should be, he's actually a bit overrated at the moment. He should have soundly beaten Breidis (but let's be real, anyone can get KO'd) and he should've beaten Lamont...

Still very young however, a lot of upside there...Okay I revoke him as "not any good"....

Instead....

Derrick Fisher 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by toutle5

Spencer Hawes, Stuckey, martell Webster. Basically anyone that's from the state of Washington. (homer)

just wikied him to see what was going on with him...

Webster's mother, Cora McGuirk, disappeared when he was four years old. Her body has never been found, and serial killer Gary Ridgway, known as "The Green River Killer" and who is known to have murdered at least 49 women, is suspected of having killed her
eek.gif

wow now more reason to root for him...

Bj Upton
laugh.gif

Seen him play a lot since he's on TB and always thought he was pretty good. Not as good as his bro apparently .

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Steve+Blake+Los+Angeles+Lakers+v+Minnesota+GkXLtax8moLl.jpg
Damn, this dude looks exactly like Alex Smith.

And yeah...Alex Smith.
frown.gif
frown.gif
Can't blame the kid for the terrible management we had during the first 7 years. Christ, 6 coordinators in 6 years. Unheard of.

Back
Top Bottom