Athletes You Root For That Aren't That Good?

This guy said Terrell Owens and Pedro Martinez. 
laugh.gif

I can't believe Jeremy Lin even has fans, no business in the NBA. Neither does Steve Blake, talk about %%@*!%@ jokes.

For some reason first name that came to mind was Larry Hughes, always been a fan for some reason. I know there's a lot of other bums but none that I can think of right now

I don't know why a guy like Larry Hughes is mentioned. He was good until he went to Cleveland and messed up his finger. That said, how has Steve Blake had a better career than Juan Dixon? Doesn't make sense.

Eric Maynor (from the 910)
Brian Cook (LEAVE BRIAN COOK ALONE)
Bismack Biyombo
Rudy Fernandez
Timofey Mozgov
Darko
Greives Vasquez
Marreese Speights
Ishmael Smith

Sammie Stroughter
Dexter McCluster

BJ Upton

- Shane Battier
- Patrick Patterson
- Grant Hill
- Josh McRoberts

- David Eckstein (he retire yet?)

Pat Burrell. Always thought he was a bum in Philly but he did have moments of piffery

Pat Burrell. Always thought he was a bum in Philly but he did have moments of piffery
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Steve+Blake+Los+Angeles+Lakers+v+Minnesota+GkXLtax8moLl.jpg
Trevor+Booker+Washington+Wizards+v+Miami+Heat+4STheE6kMGTl.jpg

GreivisVasquez55.jpg
gilbertsmile1010h.jpg
you must be from MD.. same guys i was gonna post, along with Darrius Heyward-Bey (he had a good season this year tho)
Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

I don't know why a guy like Larry Hughes is mentioned. He was good until he went to Cleveland and messed up his finger. That said, how has Steve Blake had a better career than Juan Dixon? Doesn't make sense.
simple.. there will always be a place for pure PGs in the league.. tweener scoring guards, not so much. there is a LONG list of great scoring guards at the college level who never made it in the league.

Back
Top Bottom