Athletes You've Seen In Person

I remember growing up going to countless Kings games and the biggest star I can remember seeing is Vince Carter and Kevin Garnett once .
30t6p3b.gif
No Jordan, Kobe, Lebron, ect. I specifically remember for my 6th birthday I got tickets to see the Kings vs. Magic and Shaq didnt play -_- .

So who are the biggest athletes you've seen live and in living color? I know one of yall seen Jordan drop 55 on the Knicks or watched Deion Sanders take one to the house
nerd.gif

I remember growing up going to countless Kings games and the biggest star I can remember seeing is Vince Carter and Kevin Garnett once .
30t6p3b.gif
No Jordan, Kobe, Lebron, ect. I specifically remember for my 6th birthday I got tickets to see the Kings vs. Magic and Shaq didnt play -_- .

So who are the biggest athletes you've seen live and in living color? I know one of yall seen Jordan drop 55 on the Knicks or watched Deion Sanders take one to the house
nerd.gif

I've gone to a few memorable sports games...

-Hester 2 returns against Denver @ Soldier Field
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Met D.Rose my Junior Year of H.S. before my varsity baseball game at his H.S. Simeon
glasses.gif

-Went to the Mets vs Cubs game back in '06 when the Mets hit 2 grand slams in one inning, and i caught the 2nd grand slam ball hit by Beltran
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 (best moment of my life)
-Kings Vs. Bulls game when the bulls jagged that 35 point lead
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

And basically every game the sixers played against the bulls at the UC during the A.I days 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

EDIT: 

Oh yeah... Marty Crodova from the Indians tried to Holla at my moms when i was a shorty downtown at the Westin Hotel SMH!
tired.gif

Met Warrick Dunn @ O'Hare

And was once in an elevator with my pops and Jose Lima
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 (R.I.P) my OG had the nerve to ask him if he had Sammy Sosa's number
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Met D.Rose my Junior Year of H.S. before my varsity baseball game at his H.S. Simeon
glasses.gif

-Went to the Mets vs Cubs game back in '06 when the Mets hit 2 grand slams in one inning, and i caught the 2nd grand slam ball hit by Beltran
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 (best moment of my life)
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

And basically every game the sixers played against the bulls at the UC during the A.I days 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

EDIT: 

Oh yeah... Marty Crodova from the Indians tried to Holla at my moms when i was a shorty downtown at the Westin Hotel SMH!
tired.gif

Met Warrick Dunn @ O'Hare

And was once in an elevator with my pops and Jose Lima
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 (R.I.P) my OG had the nerve to ask him if he had Sammy Sosa's number
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jahidi White, walked into him stepping out of Sports Zone in Georgetown. Think I got a concussion.

Jahidi White, walked into him stepping out of Sports Zone in Georgetown. Think I got a concussion.

I met Shaq before when I was a little kid, maybe like 7. I don't remember where we were, but when I saw him up close, it seemed like I couldn't even see his face, that's how tall he was. He reached out and shook my hand and I'm pretty sure he could've palmed my face and dunked my head if he wanted to lol

I met Shaq before when I was a little kid, maybe like 7. I don't remember where we were, but when I saw him up close, it seemed like I couldn't even see his face, that's how tall he was. He reached out and shook my hand and I'm pretty sure he could've palmed my face and dunked my head if he wanted to lol

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

glasses.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 (best moment of my life)
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
one of the best Kings games evar!!! right after game 5 of the 02' conference finals

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

glasses.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 (best moment of my life)
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
one of the best Kings games evar!!! right after game 5 of the 02' conference finals

Countless Michigan athletes on campus (Darryl Stonum was in one of my classes last year)
Eric Maynor my freshmen year at VCU

Steve Francis at the airport

Played ball with Caron at Lifetime

Had lunch with Jeremy Lin

Juwan Howard at NT Chicago

Kevin Durant at Lifetime Fitness

Dhani Jones in Herald Square

Demarcus Cousins gave me a high 5 at the NBA draft 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Nate Robinson, Steve Nash, Gisueppe Rossi, Claudio Reyna and other athletes in Chinatown for Nash's charity soccer game

All I can think of right now.

Countless Michigan athletes on campus (Darryl Stonum was in one of my classes last year)
Eric Maynor my freshmen year at VCU

Steve Francis at the airport

Played ball with Caron at Lifetime

Had lunch with Jeremy Lin

Juwan Howard at NT Chicago

Kevin Durant at Lifetime Fitness

Dhani Jones in Herald Square

Demarcus Cousins gave me a high 5 at the NBA draft 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Nate Robinson, Steve Nash, Gisueppe Rossi, Claudio Reyna and other athletes in Chinatown for Nash's charity soccer game

All I can think of right now.

No one REALLY important now but in the future maybe these people will be famous: Jeremy Gallon, Lo Wood (ND) is my boys half bro, Ray Ray Armstrong, Dyron Dye, Andre Debose, Quincy McDuffie, Jeff Demps, Pat Dimarco (South Carolina FB), Isiah Thomas, Hunter Kemper (Olympic Triathlon Gold Medalist),

No one REALLY important now but in the future maybe these people will be famous: Jeremy Gallon, Lo Wood (ND) is my boys half bro, Ray Ray Armstrong, Dyron Dye, Andre Debose, Quincy McDuffie, Jeff Demps, Pat Dimarco (South Carolina FB), Isiah Thomas, Hunter Kemper (Olympic Triathlon Gold Medalist),

Jeremy Lin. Played ball with him too.
Jason and Jarron Collins at a Stanford Basketball Camp when I was young.
Otis Smith.

Back
Top Bottom