Athletes You've Seen In Person

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

Smoked blunts with a couple LA NBA players.
care to elaborate?

Baron Davis maybe
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Aaron Rodgers
Lennox Lewis
Michael Irving
Michael Jordan
Michael Strahan
Tony Gonzolez
Rhonde Barber
Tiki Barber
Jason Seahorn
Eli Manning

Couple more...
Add David Ortiz and Curt Schilling to this list... Saw Brady and the rest of those bum OL of his but didnt bother goin over too em
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Aaron Rodgers
Lennox Lewis
Michael Irving
Michael Jordan
Michael Strahan
Tony Gonzolez
Rhonde Barber
Tiki Barber
Jason Seahorn
Eli Manning

Couple more...
Add David Ortiz and Curt Schilling to this list... Saw Brady and the rest of those bum OL of his but didnt bother goin over too em
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

don't know if you'd consider him an athlete, but i randomly met bam margera at the airport in spain.

don't know if you'd consider him an athlete, but i randomly met bam margera at the airport in spain.

rudy gay
ali
bron bron
gil
antoine bethea went to school with him
hot sauce from and 1
allen iverson
demarcus corley
a few deadbeat ********. lol

rudy gay
ali
bron bron
gil
antoine bethea went to school with him
hot sauce from and 1
allen iverson
demarcus corley
a few deadbeat ********. lol

Saw LeBron at the Garden when he dropped 50/8/10
30t6p3b.gif

Eli, Strahan, Plaxico, Osi and countless others at the Giants Super Bowl victory parade
Marbury
Seen quite a few Giants/Jets at a Knicks game as well

Saw LeBron at the Garden when he dropped 50/8/10
30t6p3b.gif

Eli, Strahan, Plaxico, Osi and countless others at the Giants Super Bowl victory parade
Marbury
Seen quite a few Giants/Jets at a Knicks game as well

Man, I've been lurking on this board since 2004 and I ain't never post a single thing smh. I forgot I had even signed up in the first place.
Anyway, I'm friends with B.J. Raji, dude went to my high school, got mad jokes for days.  Ramel Meekins, Ian Sample, Kevin Sampson, and BJ's brother Corey (plays basketball at BC) all went to my high school as well. 

Man, I've been lurking on this board since 2004 and I ain't never post a single thing smh. I forgot I had even signed up in the first place.
Anyway, I'm friends with B.J. Raji, dude went to my high school, got mad jokes for days.  Ramel Meekins, Ian Sample, Kevin Sampson, and BJ's brother Corey (plays basketball at BC) all went to my high school as well. 

Back
Top Bottom