Athletes You've Seen In Person

Jeremy Lin. Played ball with him too.
Jason and Jarron Collins at a Stanford Basketball Camp when I was young.
Otis Smith.

Originally Posted by HighRep87

James Thrash, yea my life sucks
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Meh I had tix to see Hakeem/Pip/Barkley....... I was in the 5th grade. I don't think any of them played
laugh.gif

Had Tix to see Vince Carter in 02...... he was hurt as well
30t6p3b.gif

My pops took me to see Yao in his rookie............. he was hurt
30t6p3b.gif

I've seen the Nuggets 3 times, and Carmelo has been hurt every single time
roll.gif

Hmmmmmmmmm, I did see Wade play last season
smile.gif

Kevin Martin and Spencer Hawes used to be my neighbors. 

Played golf on hole behind C-Webb, Jim Jackson, Christie, and I think Keon Clark
laugh.gif

Saw Brad Miller wandering aimlessly in the middle of a Nugget Market parking lot
roll.gif
He must have been on a trip
nerd.gif

Met Bobby Jackson a few times at church and a waterpark around my way with his kids.

Kevin Martin, he'd bring Pooh Jeter around too, used to drop by my gym every now and then and run with us, that was kinda cool.

Met Reggie Miller when I used to live in Indy, my teacher knew him somehow and he brought him in.

K-Mart and Peja used to go to my high school football games all the time. It was weird.
laugh.gif

Now that I think of it, I've seen Kevin a ton of times
laugh.gif
Walmart in the middle of the night, grocery stores, the mall. As much as I don't like him, I miss him
frown.gif

When I was at a Clippers game I sat a few seats next to Morris Chestnut (Like Mike 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HighRep87

James Thrash, yea my life sucks
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Meh I had tix to see Hakeem/Pip/Barkley....... I was in the 5th grade. I don't think any of them played
laugh.gif

Had Tix to see Vince Carter in 02...... he was hurt as well
30t6p3b.gif

My pops took me to see Yao in his rookie............. he was hurt
30t6p3b.gif

I've seen the Nuggets 3 times, and Carmelo has been hurt every single time
roll.gif

Hmmmmmmmmm, I did see Wade play last season
smile.gif

Played golf on hole behind C-Webb, Jim Jackson, Christie, and I think Keon Clark
laugh.gif

Saw Brad Miller wandering aimlessly in the middle of a Nugget Market parking lot
roll.gif
He must have been on a trip
nerd.gif

Met Bobby Jackson a few times at church and a waterpark around my way with his kids.

Kevin Martin, he'd bring Pooh Jeter around too, used to drop by my gym every now and then and run with us, that was kinda cool.

Met Reggie Miller when I used to live in Indy, my teacher knew him somehow and he brought him in.

K-Mart and Peja used to go to my high school football games all the time. It was weird.
laugh.gif

Now that I think of it, I've seen Kevin a ton of times
laugh.gif
Walmart in the middle of the night, grocery stores, the mall. As much as I don't like him, I miss him
frown.gif

When I was at a Clippers game I sat a few seats next to Morris Chestnut (Like Mike 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

No one REALLY important now but in the future maybe these people will be famous: Jeremy Gallon, Lo Wood (ND) is my boys half bro, Ray Ray Armstrong, Dyron Dye, Andre Debose, Quincy McDuffie, Jeff Demps, Pat Dimarco (South Carolina FB), Isiah Thomas, Hunter Kemper (Olympic Triathlon Gold Medalist),

I've seen Jeremy Gallon around campus dude is like 5'5" 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

No one REALLY important now but in the future maybe these people will be famous: Jeremy Gallon, Lo Wood (ND) is my boys half bro, Ray Ray Armstrong, Dyron Dye, Andre Debose, Quincy McDuffie, Jeff Demps, Pat Dimarco (South Carolina FB), Isiah Thomas, Hunter Kemper (Olympic Triathlon Gold Medalist),

I've seen Jeremy Gallon around campus dude is like 5'5" 
laugh.gif

I saw Marbury at the huge @!@ mall Phoenix. I had an iverson shirt on, he looked at me and shook his head and walked away.

I saw Marbury at the huge @!@ mall Phoenix. I had an iverson shirt on, he looked at me and shook his head and walked away.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif
did you live in Natomas or go to Natomas high at one point? I know you live out in like Roseville now tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif
did you live in Natomas or go to Natomas high at one point? I know you live out in like Roseville now tho
laugh.gif

Aaron Rodgers
Lennox Lewis
Michael Irving
Michael Jordan
Michael Strahan
Tony Gonzolez
Rhonde Barber
Tiki Barber
Jason Seahorn
Eli Manning

Couple more...

MJ a few feet away walking onto the court, at the Nets game when he came back for the first time with the Wizards.
Tony Parker- met at the NBA store when he was a rookie, shook his hand.
Jason Kidd-met at the same day as I saw MJ. He signed a lot of autographs and he took photos with a bunch of us.

Bunch of other role players.

Aaron Rodgers
Lennox Lewis
Michael Irving
Michael Jordan
Michael Strahan
Tony Gonzolez
Rhonde Barber
Tiki Barber
Jason Seahorn
Eli Manning

Couple more...

MJ a few feet away walking onto the court, at the Nets game when he came back for the first time with the Wizards.
Tony Parker- met at the NBA store when he was a rookie, shook his hand.
Jason Kidd-met at the same day as I saw MJ. He signed a lot of autographs and he took photos with a bunch of us.

Bunch of other role players.

- Vince Carter. Saw his last game in MSG as a Net. He played well, too. 
- Charlie Ward. He came to my school in 5th grade. It was an award for all the students of the month.

- Earl Monroe. Didn't really know who he was at the time. I was really young, and he autographed a picture for me. I think my father still has it.

- Darryl Strawberry. He waved at us when he came out the bullpen.

- Derek Jeter.

- O.J. Mayo.

- Vince Carter. Saw his last game in MSG as a Net. He played well, too. 
- Charlie Ward. He came to my school in 5th grade. It was an award for all the students of the month.

- Earl Monroe. Didn't really know who he was at the time. I was really young, and he autographed a picture for me. I think my father still has it.

- Darryl Strawberry. He waved at us when he came out the bullpen.

- Derek Jeter.

- O.J. Mayo.

Kenyon Martin- Saw him at the Galleria.. Said what up
Brent Barry- At the Airport walking by himself, I think he was happy we recognized him
Ben Gordon, Jannero Pargo, Tyson Chandler- When they all played for the Bulls, they were playing Houston during the pre-season.. Ben Gordon was pissed b/c he was tired and Tyson Chandler was still trying to buy the entire Lacoste store lol.. I paid Jannero no mind btw lmao.. Didn't know who he was till afterwards..

Played ball against a few others..

Kenyon Martin- Saw him at the Galleria.. Said what up
Brent Barry- At the Airport walking by himself, I think he was happy we recognized him
Ben Gordon, Jannero Pargo, Tyson Chandler- When they all played for the Bulls, they were playing Houston during the pre-season.. Ben Gordon was pissed b/c he was tired and Tyson Chandler was still trying to buy the entire Lacoste store lol.. I paid Jannero no mind btw lmao.. Didn't know who he was till afterwards..

Played ball against a few others..

Originally Posted by Verdykt

laugh.gif
i too have dealt with this dude a couple times once w/ KG in San Antonio, and like three times in Coney Island, him and his younger brother are more like twins kinda creepy

true story: went to go pick up my boy from work at radio shack and T-Mac was circling the parking lot 
laugh.gif
...another time me and the same friend were at McDonald's and he was in front of us mugging

Avery Johnson yelling at the YMCA

recently Ron Artest at 40/40 club was clowning taking pictures

many more too but those are memorable

Originally Posted by Verdykt

laugh.gif
i too have dealt with this dude a couple times once w/ KG in San Antonio, and like three times in Coney Island, him and his younger brother are more like twins kinda creepy

true story: went to go pick up my boy from work at radio shack and T-Mac was circling the parking lot 
laugh.gif
...another time me and the same friend were at McDonald's and he was in front of us mugging

Avery Johnson yelling at the YMCA

recently Ron Artest at 40/40 club was clowning taking pictures

many more too but those are memorable

Back
Top Bottom