Athletes You've Seen In Person

Oh yeah I was at the apple store and shawn kemp walked in with a kid (probably his son)
laugh.gif
he just stood there awkwardly

Oh yeah I was at the apple store and shawn kemp walked in with a kid (probably his son)
laugh.gif
he just stood there awkwardly

Too many to name. My dad always ends up having connections with athletes through his business when in Milwaukee. He even went fishing with Ahman Green.

Coincidentally though i have ran into

James Jones
Baron Davis
Al Harrington
Charlie Villanueva
Ramon Sessions
Brandon Jennings

idk if college counts but i played basketball against Korie Lucious of Michigan St. in Highschool and a good friend of mine played on the same HS team as him.

Too many to name. My dad always ends up having connections with athletes through his business when in Milwaukee. He even went fishing with Ahman Green.

Coincidentally though i have ran into

James Jones
Baron Davis
Al Harrington
Charlie Villanueva
Ramon Sessions
Brandon Jennings

idk if college counts but i played basketball against Korie Lucious of Michigan St. in Highschool and a good friend of mine played on the same HS team as him.

Great stories everyone. I have been lucky enough to meet a lot of NBA stars, since most teams that come play the Warriors practice at my work. So I get to watch them practice and everything. This past season about 12 teams came, and right now I think that we have 18 teams that have called and scheduled practice times with us. Last year was great meeting a lot of NBA players, but I was sad the day the Cavs were supposed to practice. They called the morning of, and said they decided to give the guys the days off. I wanted to meet Lebron so bad, but hopefully the heat come this year. Out of everyone that came, Kobe was by far the nicest, and he was actually talking to me and having a real conversation with me, not just saying hi or anything. I also was really impressed by Rudy Gay, he was really nice to me. The Grizzlies came twice, and he remembered me the second time he came, which I didn't expect. Other stars that I met and got to take pics with were Chris Paul, OJ Mayo, Brandon Jennings, Elton Brand, Jason Terry, Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Kidd (also went to the same high school as him and have met him a lot of times before), Brook Lopez, Andre Iguodala, Chris Bosh, Caron Butler, Pau Gasol, and Tyler Hansbrough. There were some others, but I forgot off the top of my head. I tried to share pics with NT when I did meet everyone, when there was a thread about what goes on in an NBA practice. Kobe also signed a pair of inlines for me, which I still have. If anyone wants me to post pics, just let me know, otherwise I'm too lazy haha.

Great stories everyone. I have been lucky enough to meet a lot of NBA stars, since most teams that come play the Warriors practice at my work. So I get to watch them practice and everything. This past season about 12 teams came, and right now I think that we have 18 teams that have called and scheduled practice times with us. Last year was great meeting a lot of NBA players, but I was sad the day the Cavs were supposed to practice. They called the morning of, and said they decided to give the guys the days off. I wanted to meet Lebron so bad, but hopefully the heat come this year. Out of everyone that came, Kobe was by far the nicest, and he was actually talking to me and having a real conversation with me, not just saying hi or anything. I also was really impressed by Rudy Gay, he was really nice to me. The Grizzlies came twice, and he remembered me the second time he came, which I didn't expect. Other stars that I met and got to take pics with were Chris Paul, OJ Mayo, Brandon Jennings, Elton Brand, Jason Terry, Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Kidd (also went to the same high school as him and have met him a lot of times before), Brook Lopez, Andre Iguodala, Chris Bosh, Caron Butler, Pau Gasol, and Tyler Hansbrough. There were some others, but I forgot off the top of my head. I tried to share pics with NT when I did meet everyone, when there was a thread about what goes on in an NBA practice. Kobe also signed a pair of inlines for me, which I still have. If anyone wants me to post pics, just let me know, otherwise I'm too lazy haha.

Back
Top Bottom