Athletes You've Seen In Person

has anybody seen any great moments in person? Like at the game?
for example:
-02 WCF Game 5
-00 WCF Game 7
-The Malice at the Palace?

those would be some dope stories
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Clinton Portis - Everywhere

Sean Taylor - After a game RIP
30t6p3b.gif

Brian Orakpo - Night Club
Mike Beasely
Steve Frances

Darrell Green - Training Camp
Fred Smoot
Lavar Arrington
Ray Lewis
Jason Campbell
Rod Gardner

Juwan Howard - All Star Game
Alonzo Mourning

Shawne Merriman - Sold him some shoes

Micheal Strahan - Hall of Fame
Dr. J
Barry Sanders
Steve Young

Bruce Smith - Banquet
Champ Bailey

Dominque Wilkins - Mom's office

Derrick Williams - Went to my High School
Jared Gathers
Delonte West
Derrick Harvey

Vernon Davis - Went to my mans High School
Vonte Davis
Joshua Cribbs

These are the only ones I can think of that matter
laugh.gif

Clinton Portis - Everywhere

Sean Taylor - After a game RIP
30t6p3b.gif

Brian Orakpo - Night Club
Mike Beasely
Steve Frances

Darrell Green - Training Camp
Fred Smoot
Lavar Arrington
Ray Lewis
Jason Campbell
Rod Gardner

Juwan Howard - All Star Game
Alonzo Mourning

Shawne Merriman - Sold him some shoes

Micheal Strahan - Hall of Fame
Dr. J
Barry Sanders
Steve Young

Bruce Smith - Banquet
Champ Bailey

Dominque Wilkins - Mom's office

Derrick Williams - Went to my High School
Jared Gathers
Delonte West
Derrick Harvey

Vernon Davis - Went to my mans High School
Vonte Davis
Joshua Cribbs

These are the only ones I can think of that matter
laugh.gif

Played Madden with Drew Brees at the Mission Valley Best Buy here in San Diego when he was with the Chargers (~2004ish).  He was head to toe in Purdue warmups.

That Best Buy is an easy place to spot/chat with Chargers on Tuesdays.  Bentleys and Yukon Denalis in the parking lot should tip you off.

Had a conversation with David Wells at the Mercedes dealership here in San Diego.  He looked like he just got back from a hunting trip, was dropping off his SL65 for service.  Cool guy, great taste in cars.

Sat near Kobe at Cheesecake Factory in Fashion Island in Newport Beach.  No one really tripped that he was there, this was back in 2002.

It's pretty easy to spot athletes in San Diego.  Just at the Fashion Valley mall I have seen Junior Seau, Tony Gwynn, Adrian Gonzalez, Bill Walton, Luke Walton, Darren Sproles, Marcus McNeil, Eugene Amano, Reggie Bush, Quentin Jammer, Ryan Klesko and my favorite Natrone Means.

Played Madden with Drew Brees at the Mission Valley Best Buy here in San Diego when he was with the Chargers (~2004ish).  He was head to toe in Purdue warmups.

That Best Buy is an easy place to spot/chat with Chargers on Tuesdays.  Bentleys and Yukon Denalis in the parking lot should tip you off.

Had a conversation with David Wells at the Mercedes dealership here in San Diego.  He looked like he just got back from a hunting trip, was dropping off his SL65 for service.  Cool guy, great taste in cars.

Sat near Kobe at Cheesecake Factory in Fashion Island in Newport Beach.  No one really tripped that he was there, this was back in 2002.

It's pretty easy to spot athletes in San Diego.  Just at the Fashion Valley mall I have seen Junior Seau, Tony Gwynn, Adrian Gonzalez, Bill Walton, Luke Walton, Darren Sproles, Marcus McNeil, Eugene Amano, Reggie Bush, Quentin Jammer, Ryan Klesko and my favorite Natrone Means.

Also saw Kenny Smith with his wife and kid at Aria in Vegas around last Christmas...he seemed chill, he was talking to the concierge for like 10 minutes. no one was really bothering him.

Also saw Kenny Smith with his wife and kid at Aria in Vegas around last Christmas...he seemed chill, he was talking to the concierge for like 10 minutes. no one was really bothering him.

-Diego Armando Maradona, met him in Buenos Aires' airport.
-Jacory Harris, Laron Byrd, Brandon Washington, and Seantrel Henderson here on campus.
-Met the entire 2002 Valencia team that won La Liga twice in row when I visited on of their practices.
-Rafael Nadal and Andy Roddick in South Beach restaurants during the time of the Sony Ericsson Open.
-Went to various playoff games against the Giants and Cubs when the Marlins won the World Series in 2003.
-Tim Hardaway's son always went to schools near my area so I would see him at parties all the time.
-When I was young I went to a Miami Heat vs. Houston Rockets game when Scottie Pippen was playing for Rockets.
-Last season I went to the Heat vs. Cavs game when Dwyane Wade completely embarrassed Varejao by dunking all over him.
-Basically I've been going to Dolphins, Hurricanes, and Heat games for years now so anyone that has played for those teams in the last 5 years I've probably seen in person.

-Jacory Harris, Laron Byrd, Brandon Washington, and Seantrel Henderson here on campus.
-Met the entire 2002 Valencia team that won La Liga twice in row when I visited on of their practices.
-Rafael Nadal and Andy Roddick in South Beach restaurants during the time of the Sony Ericsson Open.
-Went to various playoff games against the Giants and Cubs when the Marlins won the World Series in 2003.
-Tim Hardaway's son always went to schools near my area so I would see him at parties all the time.
-When I was young I went to a Miami Heat vs. Houston Rockets game when Scottie Pippen was playing for Rockets.
-Last season I went to the Heat vs. Cavs game when Dwyane Wade completely embarrassed Varejao by dunking all over him.
-Basically I've been going to Dolphins, Hurricanes, and Heat games for years now so anyone that has played for those teams in the last 5 years I've probably seen in person.

Only athlete I can actually say I met and what not was Revis. Hooped w/ him a couple times on campus. Dude was nice in football and hoops
30t6p3b.gif

Only athlete I can actually say I met and what not was Revis. Hooped w/ him a couple times on campus. Dude was nice in football and hoops
30t6p3b.gif

There's are just the guys that I've seen in person, off the court/field.

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Orlando Woolridge
Ron Harper
Baron Davis
Austin Croshere
Mark Jackson
Tim Thomas
Paul Pierce
Devean George

I saw them at various spots in LA, like at the movies (Kareem) and the mall (Baron, Tim Thomas, Ron Harper). I've probably seen more, but those are the only ones I can remember off the top of my head.

There's are just the guys that I've seen in person, off the court/field.

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Orlando Woolridge
Ron Harper
Baron Davis
Austin Croshere
Mark Jackson
Tim Thomas
Paul Pierce
Devean George

I saw them at various spots in LA, like at the movies (Kareem) and the mall (Baron, Tim Thomas, Ron Harper). I've probably seen more, but those are the only ones I can remember off the top of my head.

Back
Top Bottom