ATTENTION G.O.D JEWELS....

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

See how yall do me? I get a track 15 years old, who is Naych anyways? I got you tho...

YO GOTTI!! Check the cross promotion!!

If you're looking for some cool G.o.D. Jewels stuff, check out the shout out at TSS

http://smokingsection.rawkus.com/TSS/?p=2027

Still hoping for an honerable mention over at TSS for NTV4.
That's the 3rd member of the E. He's more heart felt with his music, he actually made my favorite E2 song, solo or group. He's that bidness
pimp.gif

and Gabe you knew the deal about Rocky Flow before you debuted it, you backed me in a corner speaking with all that the "fans gone crucify me"rhetoric you spit at me
laugh.gif
its all love tho, that track is far from weak so it is what it is

Gabe you knew the deal about Rocky Flow before you debuted it, you backed me in a corner speaking with all that the "fans gone crucify me" rhetoric you spit at me

Yeah, I knew what it was with yall, but that don't change the fact you hit me with "Stillmatic" while keeping "Ether" for yasself.It's alright tho... it's alright tho...

You know I 'preciate yall getting down. You still coulda sent me a higher quality version though. Had my dude Boss tweaking the levels like erect nippleson that joint!

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

i had no idea that Barack O'Drama=Jewels. i thought he was Rifle Jordan or some *!%$ nowadays? y'all dudes switch SN's too much, i can't keep up with this *!%$
smh.gif

word
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I ain't know that either...R.J. was making some good posts and then ghosted so I assumed dude got banned and never came back...

Damn y'all n's stay getting banned...Team //b_0 has more usernames combined than the rest of NT
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by haiti5

"Getcho lil' thick @ss tossed up..."

my n' brought out the photoshoot
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

thas my offseason weight g...
laugh.gif
What you on this summer G?
laugh.gif

edit: did anyone ever respond to that line in how to rap bout the accent
nerd.gif

Anyone? No need to tip-toe...We all grown here(Most of us).

I took a jab at Dom...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

He was cool about it tho...I respect him because he just took the jab and kept it movin'.

I don't know if he ever responded...Not like he'd be in the wrong if he did...It'd be totally justified.

My whole mindstate at the time was that of a bully...You know how the bully step out on to playground at recess? And he just choose somebody out of the crowd to pick on?

I picked that N'...
laugh.gif

"How To Rap" was a NikeTalk joint for NikeTalk...He had a lil' NT buzz at the time, And since I was already referencing NTers, I tapped him. Not only that, He was E-beefin' with The Real Hundreds at the time, Who is also from Chicago (
pimp.gif
), So I just took it upon myself to handle Nation business...
laugh.gif

It was on some friendly, Jokin', Hip-Hop, "Spirit of competition" type shh...He took it like a player though....Shouts to him, He good money with me.

pimp.gif

I be busy but I just checked this just now..... you earned my respect with this post.

I was dissapointed my name never came up sooner, I remember somebody made a picture type thing with that song and I was like why he aintused my pic right there? In my head. I hate subliminal type stuff and I understood what it was about.

If anything I took it as a compliment somebody from chicago mentioned me in they song. (you have to explain who I am anytime somebody wonders who you talkinbout) I woulda never did that personally.

But all in all you nice keep grindin..... I might get back to that later
wink.gif

Not only that, He was E-beefin' with The Real Hundreds at the time, Who is also from Chicago (
pimp.gif
), So I just took it upon myself to handle Nation business...
laugh.gif

not to bring up dead people but I hope you did a background check on dude.... atlanta resident that run with gay n's and tried to move a NTfemale from boston to atl?
laugh.gif
I hope that aint the chicago you reppinfor. shout out my dude BJ and Jeff from Phli tho.

PEACE

*edit*
edit: did anyone ever respond to that line in how to rap bout the accent
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
that was cute. bold letters and all

*cough*NT Mixtape Volume 4 *cough-cough*
Gabe, I want a spot on the judging next time around.
I dont care whos gotta come outta their seat, dont matter to me.

This time imma get O-H-I-O to rep, you know who im talking about. What up TTC.

not to bring up dead people but I hope you did a background check on dude.... atlanta resident that run with gay n's and tried to move a NT female from boston to atl?
laugh.gif
I hope that aint the chicago you reppin for
HillaryCaptionThisA.jpg
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom