ATTENTION G.O.D JEWELS....

1. If jetblue had black card membership I would have one.... how would I not hit??? check your inbox after you read this.
I came into this post just to see what was good wit the dude Jewels but pardon me, I had to laugh at that.

I saw all the back and forth in that WDYWT thread and thought it was weak on both parts. How you in the same city as a dude you beefin wit' yet ya'llposting about each other on Niketalk?

But about the quote, regardless if you hit, what kind of dude fly from LA to Boston for some (())? Let alone, some hand-me-down?

The next man has nothing to do with me.
How you gonna say that, when you was on a site talking bout NT'rs slay me, ya'll all say ya'll hit,but where's your proof, I showed mine.

Moral of the story is, you trying to make the other dude look like a simp, when it sounds like he should sue you for identity theft.

And to contribute to this post, G.O.D Jewelz is a stand up dude. All is well.

Man y'all got joints I never heard of
What's good
nerd.gif

I saw all the back and forth in that WDYWT thread and thought it was weak on both parts. How you in the same city as a dude you beefin wit' yet ya'll posting about each other on Niketalk?
if i'm not mistaken trh was at atlanta and dom was at leimert...kinda far if you ask me

N's aint getting no more...the music folder's is closed
laugh.gif

i was gon keep my mouth shut, but wait till you see what this N got in store...
smh.gif
...especially if ya thought "Break Up" was crazy with the wordplay
pimp.gif
...if he dont get signed or at the least labels dont even holla at him when this is done and he start coming out to light...im done with rap

not to mention that E2 crew is a problem also
smokin.gif

eek.gif
I ain't evenknow Barrack was you fam ... crazy ... I been away from the cpu glad this is back on the first page tho ... I effs with E^2 ...

where the f Cake been ? that's the n that usually throw me tracks ... i'm all out the loop ... last thing i got was See Me Now and Greatness ...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

but jeah ... i'm patiently waiting. the format is crazyyyy tho ... you got my contacts ...

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

I need your email again G...I misplaced it.

See Me Now and Greatness are ancient and are not making the cut.

I figured that much b/c I took a longggggggg hiatus and i got those like 6 monthsbefore I went MIA ...

[email protected] or get @ me on the AIM ...

Back
Top Bottom