Aug 30 Super Smackdown LIVE 8pm - Orton vs Christian Cage Match, Cena vs Barrett, Punk vs Khali

I'm not sure why but from what I caught of Raw off YouTube I got weird feeling that they are shoving down our throats that the great Oz got that text from HHH that he could "accidentally" cost his best friend the match at NOC so they get at least one more Punk HHH match for a later date? Vince has to play a role in this maybe they come up with Vince and or Steph calling in Nash to get after HHH for "taking control" when Steph thinks she's the one who should have been named "COO" they could run the whole betrayed daughter/wife angle. Just a thought...

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

WWE officials made the decision some time in the past week or so that Kevin Nash won't be wrestling for them. It's likely Nash will stick around for the time being and participate in the occasional angle but unless something changes, he won't be having a match. This is why CM Punk vs. Kevin Nash at Night of Champions was changed to Punk vs. Triple H. WWE knew going into RAW last night that Nash wouldn't be wrestling.
We reported last week that Nash recently went to Pittsburgh to do physicals for the company and something happened there that made them decide that they don't want Nash in the ring taking bumps and doing something as physical as a whole match. There is still some chance that Nash could end up wrestling but something happened after the physicals that has put a roadblack in front of Nash's return match.

The decision to put Triple H in the match with Punk wasn't made until yesterday afternoon. The original plans had Punk going over Nash at Night of Champions
What's the source on this?  Meltzer and Alvarez didn't have any concrete knowledge on the situation as of last night's post-Raw radio show.  They speculated it was something to do with his physical, but the fact that they would do everything they did on last night's show only to throw it out the window in the final segment made absolutely no sense.  If WWE had knowledge of this ahead of time, last night's Raw was one of the most poorly booked shows in a long time.  The only excuse they have is if somehow the medical results were delivered around 10:30pm last night.

Yeah something weird had to have happened.

I really don't think even the WWE is dumb enough to just scrap the match with Nash and announce Punk vs HHH via cut scene during a main event victory celebration. Usually they wait till everything has died down in the ring to do a final cut segment like this. It just seems very odd....Or are they really that dumb?

tripvspunkannouncerawrep.jpg

Originally Posted by toine2983

What move did Punk steal from Jericho?

funny how jericho always cries about wrestlers stealing his moves. no idea is original. jericho thinks hes bigger than what he really is...

Originally Posted by masondid

I'm not sure why but from what I caught of Raw off YouTube I got weird feeling that they are shoving down our throats that the great Oz got that text from HHH that he could "accidentally" cost his best friend the match at NOC so they get at least one more Punk HHH match for a later date? Vince has to play a role in this maybe they come up with Vince and or Steph calling in Nash to get after HHH for "taking control" when Steph thinks she's the one who should have been named "COO" they could run the whole betrayed daughter/wife angle. Just a thought...

For some reason that idea just doesn't sit right with me lol. I could get down with VKM betraying BOTH daughter and son in law though.

New Superstar to perform the role of Sin Cara at tonight's Super SmackDown

Spoiler [+]
photo9-575x429.jpg

Originally Posted by YardFather

Yeah something weird had to have happened.

I really don't think even the WWE is dumb enough to just scrap the match with Nash and announce Punk vs HHH via cut scene during a main event victory celebration. Usually they wait till everything has died down in the ring to do a final cut segment like this. It just seems very odd....Or are they really that dumb?
or how about not do a promo for this at all.
nash didn't clear his physical, that's all fine and dandy, no one wanted to see nash in the ring anyway but why rush hhh vs punk?!
i dont get it, do a segment where nash wants punk in the ring early and make the match next week, have a "lackey/protege'" of nash's (barrett, swagger,ziggler or even a new cat) and make them interfere in the match and destroy punk. then make it seem like nash is too scared or in his words "too good" for a match with punk and make it punk vs nash's partner at NOC.

i just don't understand how wwe continues to prematurely pull the trigger with these angles. its ridiculous.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

In regards to combining rosters:
  • This will be for Raw only.  With the exception of tonight's Super Smackdown, the Raw roster will not be a part of Smackdown on Friday nights.
  • This is being done for two main reasons. 1) To help counteract Monday Night Football and the normal ratings drop that WWE sees each year at this time (usually about 10%).  And 2) Smackdown house show business is terrible, so they believe that getting the Smackdown talent more exposure on Raw will help sell more tickets. (The problem with this is that most Smackdown guys will probably lose to the Raw guys, which further buries them and being part of the B Show.)
  • The titles will not be combined, so there will be two world champions every Monday night.
why raw and smackdown still have two seperate rosters is beyond me.
it does nothing for the company and is only hurting their talent on smackdown by making them seem less important.
which in all reality they are. 

Anyone see this on wwe.com?

35255oi.png

[h1]The return of The nWo?[/h1]
August 29, 2011

Tags: WCW, Kevin Nash, Triple H

Fifteen years ago, Kevin Nash rocked the world by assembling one of the most influential factions in sports entertainment history—the New World Order. More than a decade later, is WWE on the brink of a new incarnation of the black and white?

The New World Order’s beginnings were rooted in confusion and conspiracy involving Kevin Nash. The current state of WWE is no different. The mystery of who sent Nash the text message at SummerSlam, directing him to take out the WWE Champion after the main event, has created paranoia amongst the WWE Universe and WWE Superstars. The atmosphere of deception, and the inconsistent stories being told by Nash, Triple H and Mr. John Laurinaitis, have led to widespread speculation that something larger is brewing. When the nWo first formed, that same sense of distrust allowed its rise to power. (HISTORY OF THE NWO | CLASSIC PHOTOS)

nashpunk.jpg
It’s no secret that Nash and Triple H are close friends; both individuals have acknowledged their tight knit locker room group known as “The Kliq,

if this happens, wwe loses me again lol. They have Punk bringing me in and Trips on tv again is awesome, but NWO, come on son...

Not having your WWE champ on either Supershow just shows how much of a draw Del Rio is NOT. Screw vacation, when you're an entertainer you strike while the match is hot, you wont be WWE champ forever, the only reason you got the belt was for a tour in Mexico........................As much as I hate to say it, but you were better off leaving the belt on the Miz, he does a way better job of promoting the company.......

really interesting that they went all out mentioning Hall, Pac, and the Kliq on wwe.com..

Back
Top Bottom