** AUGUST 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 5 months left to 2009! how time has passed! (NO PIC QUOTING) **.

Those Spacejams are crazy FRESH !
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

What's the release date for the TB3s in the USA?

Word from my rep is they were slated as a QS but right now the US has too much inventory from Brand Jordan.
My theory is that also and includes the fact that shoes are not moving like they used too.

Originally Posted by victorjames

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

What's the release date for the TB3s in the USA?

Word from my rep is they were slated as a QS but right now the US has too much inventory from Brand Jordan.
My theory is that also and includes the fact that shoes are not moving like they used too.

That dude, Vic ,always pulling through. Thanks, man.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Originally Posted by air max 87

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
at dudes buyin the hype on tb3s....... they will hit the US just wait....
I doubt it man.
The JB schedule is pretty full.
in terms of what? honestly if you dont think these will hit the US at some point and time your just tryin to justify payin over retail....... (notsayin you, just in general)

Honestly, with JBs track record to %%!# people over this is expected......my man got altitude 13s a month in advance... remeber how military 4s popped up 1 - 2months in advance? remeber aqua 8s a month in advance..... those "web" exclusive fire red spizikes are sittin in footlockers by me...... thethunder/lighting 4s...... some stores got pairs....... fools campin for a week for "titanium" 23s.... UNCs look 99% the same..... come onpeople......

Back
Top Bottom